• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Update Update to 1.209 Feedback

Naranique

Master Corporal
The update to 1.209 will arrive on Monday, July 19th. Read all about it here and leave your feedback below.

Last edited:

Jungkook-

Lieutenant
  • Previously, when reaching a total of 80 invited friends, it would no longer be possible to send new friend requests. However, it would still be possible to receive additional 60 friend request invitations. From now on, you can have up to 140 friends, regardless of who is inviting who (meaning you can either send or receive up to 140 friend requests)
140 friends? WOW! i can't wait to send loads of FRs : D

Jungkook-

Lieutenant
This will greatly increase the need for a single or scroll clicks to visit all available taverns or aid functions
well, it would CERTAINLY be better than before...i always had problem on full friend list to send FRs, just imagine, with that change, i can now join 1 new out-guild 1.9 thread, and have no limit on contacting goods seller(as long as that player isnt maxd 140)

Lilaia

Private
Ability to send 140 invitations is nice.

Why cannot the trade window be enlarged such that you do not have to scroll up or down if you want to place trades from one era to another? As an alternative - leave it as it is. I cannot see any need for these additional headlines for the single eras because these can be seen when hovering with the mouse over the goods.

No fix for all the "empty" incidents that pop off without rewards when you click on them? And don't count as "collected incidents" in incident quests btw. :-(

Hans1968

Private
Thank you for the update, this will make it less fun playing, you already take a way the fun with all those stupid repeat eventbquestlines now you make it almost impossible to see where is what, I do not want the chat button on my screen as it is annoying reading market is so much easier then looking at those stupid scales, I play on a phone and tablet, if you make things even smaller then were it willmbe so much harder to read on those smaller screens.
If you only want children to play this game your on the right track every one else will have a hard time reading anything.

Hans1968

Private
Ooh and then I just find there are still icons for GE and there is anew one for GBG, waste of space as you don't need them, the developers should give this game on a phone to there dads and mons and then ask if they can plays this, I doubt 5hey can, you can see again that the developers don't play forge of empires because they wouldn't have placed this update, waste of time and money again like always, Anwar is turning in his grave

r21r

Major-General
1626695350935.png

tavern freezes after the update - just visual, works fine (to me)

Deleted member 109369

some player may notice changes to the way the view is on mobile today for icons etc. This is a trial that we're very interested in gathering feedback for and we would ask for that feedback to go here and not in this thread, thank you so much!

Ariana Erosaire

Chief Warrant Officer
The headers for every age on the market screen makes scrolling worse; can't see all of colonial and industrial in the same screenshot for example. If you want to trade between ages you need to be able to see between ages, and previously you could get 2 full sets of 5 lines (4 ages) visible on the screen.

All that needs to happen is make the market screen taller by the same space the headers added, so that we can still see all of one age, with it's next and previous age on the screen at the same time, without scrolling.

The headers for every age on the market screen makes scrolling worse; can't see all of colonial and industrial in the same screenshot for example. If you want to trade between ages you need to be able to see between ages, and previously you could get 2 full sets of 5 lines (4 ages) visible on the screen.

All that needs to happen is make the market screen taller by the same space the headers added, so that we can still see all of one age, with it's next and previous age on the screen at the same time, without scrolling.
True, indeed :-)

Oh, Inventory remembers your last search, And items, that contain the letters you search for, appear as you type. That's new, right?
Nice improvement :-)

RegV

Corporal
Oh, Inventory remembers your last search, And items, that contain the letters you search for, appear as you type. That's new, right?
Nice improvement :-)
Nice. Hadn't noticed that, but, yeah that is new. I've wanted it to remember my search for a loooooooooooong time.
Thanks for that one!