• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Asteroid Ice fiasco

Clearpockets

Private
Hi, is it possible to get the developers to look again at the method of obtaining Asteroid Ice. The present negotiate/battle is tedious beyond words. If it was just once a day it wouldn't be as bad but going through it all 2 and 3 or more times per day is enough to make me quit. It just isn't worth the investment in time/goods/military units.

Knight of ICE

Hi, is it possible to get the developers to look again at the method of obtaining Asteroid Ice. The present negotiate/battle is tedious beyond words. If it was just once a day it wouldn't be as bad but going through it all 2 and 3 or more times per day is enough to make me quit. It just isn't worth the investment in time/goods/military units.

It was the same in SAM. Why is it a problem now?

Yeah, it is kind of tedious - like so many other repetitive things in the game. It's quickly done though. It only takes a few seconds to auto battle, collect the ice and start a new exploration.

I don’t have a problem with the mini-game for getting Mars Ore or Asteroid Ice, but my problem is that although I have all the sectors on Eros and I’m in SAAB on the tech tree, the first exploration site hasn’t appeared yet. Is there something else I need to do?

Emberguard

Legend
I don’t have a problem with the mini-game for getting Mars Ore or Asteroid Ice, but my problem is that although I have all the sectors on Eros and I’m in SAAB on the tech tree, the first exploration site hasn’t appeared yet. Is there something else I need to do?
Do you have a screenshot of your map we can look at?