• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Observations from a year and a half in Sinerania

Jungkook-

Lieutenant
its fascinating how CB was passed on to sinerania, the most last created server, meanwhile the 5th FOE world, east nagach in GBG is so primitive theres hardly no CB season LOL

Last edited:

r21r

Major-General
1626424174718.png

Goremise

Lieutenant-General
Oh yeah for sure things have calmed down a lot compared to a year ago :)
Is nice now that we still have good fights and its all in good fun.

Had no idea about Red button though.

Is true of course how being in a top guild changes your own game entirely. Suddenly having access to a 1.9 is huge compared to being without it.
has it really been a year and a half though? whoa.

We becoming one of the old servers :D

r21r

Major-General
nice balanced server in gvg S is...meanwhile korch AA map is blocked on the whole middle side by 2 moron guilds : P
balance ? as Chumley said above, all the higher era players stayed in 1 guild for over a year so nobody could actually attack AA map, because of the very high era troops that where unbeatable (pay2own)
then, as Chumley partly said above, all those cities left the guild, and splitted to 5-6-7 others (including those he call enemies) with result, to "split" the maps, to 3-4 guilds but again, no fighting at all, 2-3 guilds play GvG hugs, if you load them a 8/8 sector, they'd rather msg you to find another solution than do a "battle royale"
who has the troops for so after all, arcs are not compatible with fighting.
Korch on the other hand, is a how long ? world, on 1000s attack and defence, it's not much a matter of tactic anymore.
when i started playing GvG on Sinerania, i had something like 150 attack and defence, everyone else is waiting for 10k's of troops , millions of goods, and 1000% attack to get involved.
Sinerania is not boring world, it still have maybe a year of true fun, boring is the "you have to level an arc and play like this" that the low skilled but high ranked guilds establish.
as for GBG, i went in a couple of those top guilds, some of them can do 4h swaps, though their treasuries with Arcs ain't still that strong, but ok, Chateau gives less profit per spot on the 130lvl Arcs, who cares for guilds and honor, all they care is Forge Points :'D

sinerania from another point of view :

SF Thor's and AVC took out Last Stand from #1, the rest guilds where just watching, others claiming "they are 4, be scared of them" others trying to keep neutral stance and get the benefits of not fighting (how fun can be a politicians life ? :D ) but we triggered some spark to light things up for the winter.
what 4 and 24, when they see 8/8 DA sectors with ARMIES , they remember their real life and log out :P (similar to "oh not again traps plz")

let's see how far your arcs will get you and how many "agreements" you need to bring the game where you can actually play it, how many newbies those tyrants will enforce to play as farmers to be able to say "we are the best" , will be fun to see !!

2-3 months now, i never missed a single recalc, though my 1 fighter - 13 log once in 3 days farmers, are ranked #14 with 700 LP curently, already have ebargo from the top10, nobody buys me goods, and also nobody supports us with fighters. Status Trio ain't fools, but do they know math ? :D

Sinerania will be interesting because no matter the spenders they all claim, needs strategy because goods and troops are fewer.
Soon, ill be in Future Era, will start an 100Forge Points per Arc set campain to motivate more players come and play, but i doubt they will offer anything in competition means...

anyways, let's see !

Jungkook-

Lieutenant
balance ? as Chumley said above, all the higher era players stayed in 1 guild for over a year so nobody could actually attack AA map, because of the very high era troops that where unbeatable (pay2own)
then, as Chumley partly said above, all those cities left the guild, and splitted to 5-6-7 others (including those he call enemies) with result, to "split" the maps, to 3-4 guilds but again, no fighting at all, 2-3 guilds play GvG hugs, if you load them a 8/8 sector, they'd rather msg you to find another solution than do a "battle royale"
who has the troops for so after all, arcs are not compatible with fighting.
Korch on the other hand, is a how long ? world, on 1000s attack and defence, it's not much a matter of tactic anymore.
when i started playing GvG on Sinerania, i had something like 150 attack and defence, everyone else is waiting for 10k's of troops , millions of goods, and 1000% attack to get involved.
Sinerania is not boring world, it still have maybe a year of true fun, boring is the "you have to level an arc and play like this" that the low skilled but high ranked guilds establish.
as for GBG, i went in a couple of those top guilds, some of them can do 4h swaps, though their treasuries with Arcs ain't still that strong, but ok, Chateau gives less profit per spot on the 130lvl Arcs, who cares for guilds and honor, all they care is Forge Points :'D

sinerania from another point of view :

SF Thor's and AVC took out Last Stand from #1, the rest guilds where just watching, others claiming "they are 4, be scared of them" others trying to keep neutral stance and get the benefits of not fighting (how fun can be a politicians life ? :D ) but we triggered some spark to light things up for the winter.
what 4 and 24, when they see 8/8 DA sectors with ARMIES , they remember their real life and log out :P (similar to "oh not again traps plz")

let's see how far your arcs will get you and how many "agreements" you need to bring the game where you can actually play it, how many newbies those tyrants will enforce to play as farmers to be able to say "we are the best" , will be fun to see !!

2-3 months now, i never missed a single recalc, though my 1 fighter - 13 log once in 3 days farmers, are ranked #14 with 700 LP curently, already have ebargo from the top10, nobody buys me goods, and also nobody supports us with fighters. Status Trio ain't fools, but do they know math ? :D

Sinerania will be interesting because no matter the spenders they all claim, needs strategy because goods and troops are fewer.
Soon, ill be in Future Era, will start an 100Forge Points per Arc set campain to motivate more players come and play, but i doubt they will offer anything in competition means...

anyways, let's see !
well it'll certainly better than korch : P
just look at this
GVG has been blocked this way for AGES
-.PNG

r21r

Major-General
Just thought I’d leave this here now that this season of gbg has finished ...
1626706167625.png

sure - but don't forget of this one !

and let me tell you something you don't know about the map you played.
your founders negotiated the map, and as you can see on the GvG maps, your guild stopped attacking those you "won" so they let him farm.
under the table "wins" then "phoenix proudly presents" half the story ? :D

look what your so called "wins" have gave them, half guilds say "we don't care about GvG" and the rest half "we don't care about GBG"
how came ? you happy 8th ? im sure you are, its a long term game after all, not a 2 weeks one !

Vagabontin

Private
You probably have some really nice and strong drugs in Phoenix to write such a b..sh.ts :)

You were lucky there was a bug and game and this allowed you to play so long 3-4 against one.

Cheers, thanks for the work to write so long post. 8-)8-)8-)

r21r

Major-General
chumley copy ?
1626723633604.png

if you got bored of pressing 321 on x1.9 threads, and wanna have some real fun on the field and not on threads, you know who to msg

cheers

r21r

Major-General
so you are happy by making #1 on your GBG round and i shouldn't be for making #10 on overal (behind your so called good guild with 70 members while mine has 14?)
cmon, if you wanna be competetive, cover all the fields, what "i play only mobile".
last time i had phoenix on my map, couldn't afford watchtowers, not camps, we gave a favor to taku, and you say us "irrelevant" ? i'll cut you off the goods, i'll tell you where you go on any gbg

you made a thread for sinerania, not for phoenix

r21r

Major-General

r21r

Major-General
Since Lord didn't updated the new data for this round i'll post what i know !!

Again an amazing non-fighting Round between The One - Phoenix - Assassins - Legendary Army !!

Thousands of Forge Points and zero attrition fights from all, in a relaxed pre-arranged match to keep the summer cooler without extra pressure and heat !!

On another map, another "undisputed" ship called Last Stand is sinking !! Got a tough match-up without their other 3 allies, but with the new Grand Masters of Sinerania - The GM's !!!
Rumors say that AVC went too hard on them - didn't even let them breath out of the HeadQuarters !!!

Synergy Factor down to 925 LP - taking their usual break on the lower Diamond while the rest maps with less but not least interesting Guilds as Knights of Insomnia enjoying easy matching ups against less known Guilds !

might update the score board of daily fights per fighter on the most known guilds if i see interest - and let a screen of the current Prestige Rankings

1626972781983.png

Is the World War on Sinerania over ? Will the lust for Forge Points beat the Thirst for Glory ?

We will know soon - Stay Tuned !!