• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Anyone else think that taverns need a rework?

EISENGARD

Private
I'm pretty new to FoE but from my experience, taverns are pretty lame. I recently got a daily quest that required me to activate 3 tavern boosts, and I was unaware that you could only have one boost on at one time and that you cannot cancel boosts. This cost me some diamonds. I recognise that some tavern boosts are very useful, such as the negotiation and maybe the 3:1 merchant. But I feel like tavern silver should also be able to buy other items, such as possibly a trade coin boost. What do you think?

Emberguard

Legend
Based on that specifically? No. Once you know the mechanics the challenge isn’t a issue. Tasks should be balanced around the game not the other way around.

Could it use a rework as a general question? Possibly aspects of it could be updated due to powercreep and shift in player priorities, but I’d still use the tavern as is if it remained unchanged

nice2haveu

Corporal
rework- no, but have my support for extending the friends tavern.

1) Good Production Count

15min - 1500 silver - yields extra 5goods from within the time.
30min - 2500 silver - yields extra 10 goods from within the time.
1hour - 4000 silver -yields extra 15 goods from within the time.

2) GBG auto negotiations button availability

15min - 2500 silver
30min - 4000 silver
1hour - 8000 silver

3) Overriding 1forge point using on friends market trade as free trade like guild option

15min - 6000 silver
30min - 10000 silver
1hour - 15000 silver

Overriding 1forge point using on friends market trade as free trade like guild option
anything relates to reduce forge points spending, myself blindly support it.

could only have one boost on at one time and that you cannot cancel boosts
This is sames as continent map progressing.
It is like you opted for handwashing put your hands under the water then suddenly taking it back but water already spilled on your hands.
You cannot undo it.
Only Precaution Step ----> Think twice before you do it.
This is not good approach to suggest, but it is a valid point in general which will never get noticed from developers since lot of complications on bringing "cancel" option on friends tavern. but not the same problem in continent map, atleast they can bring the cancel there but how many will going to use it. same precaution step mentioned above applicable here too (actually entire game you can follow this step).