• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Unformatted: GbG adjustment

sillly me thought the game was guild battling guild ? it should be called match up guilds v match up guilds as those who play the farming and swapping can not win in the own right, so if they have pride in winning by forming pacts with other guilds then that is upto them but to then try to read how there is some kind of skill or challenge to it all ? no the real challenge is beating guilds on your own not with the help of other guilds
i know its a crazy idea that players or guilds fight each other to see who is the best, silly idea and will never catch on in this game : )
It is a challenge to work with another guild and make sector swapping work perfectly.
But you're right, of course. It has nothing to do with battling or winning. It's all about farming rewards (and ranking points).

Lets go further and hide the map :P

Work's for me - the entire game has become one giant prize collection game - bring us back to 4 events a years - that was exciting waiting for them to come around - too see what goodies they would bring to the game.

Now it's Battle Boost here - Battle Boost there - an so on every month - boring - PvP boring, the soccer tourn - boring, monthly events - tedious & boring. Now I do most of this stuff - but - I will never engage in PvP - that;s just pathetic & Boooooring

What's worst is how they are manipulating the battles to compensate for what you think you can achieve.
With each new event - they increase the difficultly level without disclosing this fact to everyone!

I'm at 2027%/862% - and still I continue to lose attrition in GbG

Before this event started, I could do 115 attrition battles in SAAB. As soon as the event started it went down to 100 and that's with an additional 80% added to attack and a bunch added to defense.
So I find anyone who is actually spending money on this stuff to be quite naïve as to whether they are getting their money's worth.

Paladiac the Pure

Major-General
sillly me thought the game was guild battling guild ? it should be called match up guilds v match up guilds as those who play the farming and swapping can not win in the own right, so if they have pride in winning by forming pacts with other guilds then that is upto them but to then try to read how there is some kind of skill or challenge to it all ? no the real challenge is beating guilds on your own not with the help of other guilds
i know its a crazy idea that players or guilds fight each other to see who is the best, silly idea and will never catch on in this game : )
That is correct! Silly You!
It is called Guild Battlegrounds. NOT Guild vs Guild. There is no reason at all why guilds should not, and could not, work together - battling other guilds.
Just because you like to moan and cry most of the time, does not mean your interpretation is correct or wrong - just means you are unwilling to accept anyone's interpretation except your own. You do not like it, then great, do not participate.

can someone wake me up when this event is over please
You should teach Inno a lesson. Do not wake up for the next 10 years. Stay away from FoE, the game, forums, everything. Make Inno realize you mean business, by staying away from anything FoE related. That should teach Inno a lesson they will never forget!

DESYPETE

Lieutenant
It is called Guild Battlegrounds. NOT Guild vs Guild. There is no reason at all why guilds should not, and could not, work together - battling other guilds.
Just because you like to moan and cry most of the time, does not mean your interpretation is correct or wrong - just means you are unwilling to accept anyone's interpretation except your own. You do not like it, then great, do not participate.

You should teach Inno a lesson. Do not wake up for the next 10 years. Stay away from FoE, the game, forums, everything. Make Inno realize you mean business, by staying away from anything FoE related. That should teach Inno a lesson they will never forget!
that is the most sensible post i have ever read on here.

You don't have to be in Diamond League to get block out of the action - LOL

1624061423816.png

Attachments

• 1624061422012.png
    1624061422012.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 86

r21r

Major-General
1624518886414.png

just for the record..

12min after Battlegrounds started, whoever thinks Battlegrounds has any kind of balance, and those little tiny guilds should be on the same map with those 2, if he is not WICKED SICK my english are too low to describe him.

call it moan, call it flame, call it how-ever you want, don't call it balanced at any case lol

Looks balanced to me - half on one side - half on the other side.

As for the guilds that aren't doing anything yet - they are probably still sleeping or out-classed. Either way, it was their choice to push into that league.

And, it comes down to the same old story: The ones out-classed in diamond want to stay in diamond but not fight the big guns. They idea of having Diamond Baby-Guilds where all the small guilds want to Look Big is ridiculous!

Chewbacca*

Private
If Inno added the additional requirement to move up to Diamond league, that a guild had to have 50+ players in it, then it would alleviate the balancing problem a bit. It wouldn't solve the problem completely, but it would help.

Get rid of the Siege Camps and there would be no more Puny Lilliputian Guilds in diamond league. But, as stated the punies want the Big Guild Prizes - Just that simple. Anyway get rid of the SC's.

Then they would actually have to earn their way into the Diamond league.

At least, without the SC to hold goods costs down, they would deplete their inventories at an accelerated rate.

I think all of us that don't actually need Siege Camps would love to see them go! Big guilds don't need them. And puny guilds get the idea they are strong - just get rid of them(SC's).

Last edited:

DESYPETE

Lieutenant

you must clearly be a gbg farmer sorry if my moaning makes you feel like a rubbish kind of player, if you need another guild to make you feel like your a winner then your living in dream world

DESYPETE

Lieutenant
At least, without the SC to hold goods costs down, they would deplete their inventories at an accelerated rate.

I think all of us that don't actually need Siege Camps would love to see them go! Big guilds don't need them. And puny guilds get the idea they are strong - just get rid of them(SC's).
i have been moaning my head off about getting rid of the camps for ages, but no one listens so its just put down as jet another moan or rant

DESYPETE

Lieutenant
View attachment 23597

just for the record..

12min after Battlegrounds started, whoever thinks Battlegrounds has any kind of balance, and those little tiny guilds should be on the same map with those 2, if he is not WICKED SICK my english are too low to describe him.

call it moan, call it flame, call it how-ever you want, don't call it balanced at any case lol
those that play that way call that some kind of skill ??? i can hear them now saying how skillful that all is working with another guild ?

DESYPETE

Lieutenant
tell me again why there is a guild leader board in gbg ? why do they have 1st place ? as 2 guilds can not win 1st place ? so i must be silly again to ever think the idea was guilds fight each other,