• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Unformatted: Troop management

Would you like to see this Implemented?

• Total voters

Exocet

Private
I think it would be helpful to see our defending armies that we allocate in their own box just like the attacking armies. Currently in the PvP and general army management screens the area used for displaying the AI troops is unused and I think it would be beneficial to use this space for the armies that you select as defensive rather than in the troop roster itself.
I currently have troops from different eras defending my city and it would be much clearer this way.

FantasticMrFrank

Brigadier-General
44AA8D49-C2F2-4D10-BF15-825619EAEA3F.jpeg

FantasticMrFrank

Brigadier-General
city defending armies have an allocated 8 slots at the front of the above all ages troop selection if this is what u mean

Exocet

Private
city defending armies have an allocated 8 slots at the front of the above all ages troop selection if this is what u mean
No I mean Id like to see them out of the troop selection when selected

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-06-09 at 13.02.59.png
    Screenshot 2021-06-09 at 13.02.59.png
    4.8 MB · Views: 132

Exocet

Private
In both normal troop management and PvP screens show your attacking army on one side and on the other side the defensive units. In gold and blue respectively depending on which tab you open.

FantasticMrFrank

Brigadier-General
Second box is normally reserved for enemy unit composition in GE,GBG,GvG and PvP some you see before battle some after so not a good idea in my opinion sorry :(

The city defensive army can get in the way when selecting attacking units especially when trying to go quickly. It would be nice to see them moved somewhere else

Exocet

Private
Second box is normally reserved for enemy unit composition in GE,GBG,GvG and PvP some you see before battle some after so not a good idea in my opinion sorry :(
I think you miss my point in that it only has to show up on the management screens...there is no opposing army to show so It wouldn't get in the way of anything else.