• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Update 1.201 Feedback

r21r

Major-General
Not my decision to make or my place to offer such a thing, but I meant if refunds were ever manually processed please keep the rewards from questing. It’d be an insane amount of work to reverse even one players rewards from quests if we have to do all of the rewards from all your quests.
nah, i'm not asking it, was a friendly comment on you in personal.
just visit us every now and then and dont give me anything :P

Knight of ICE

@Goremise

I do not think those people are defending bad game decisions. They have just had it with players that fight every game change being made. What makes you think they are not passionate about the game? I would say they are more passionate about the game, cause they defend the entire game, not just some part of the game they like to play. In my opinion they are the people you want to keep. They love the game. They might not agree with some changes made, but the accept and move on. There is a very big difference between giving negative feedback and going on and on and on about something in the hope that will force the change to be turned back. That has nothing to do with feedback. Is that really supposed to be the love of the game, or is it the love of your game?

Any Empire

Sergeant
They limit the RQ's. Where do they mention they do so because of cheating or bots? All they do say is they consider it to be an exploit. That means doing it manual as wel.

Players have made this about bots. You as well. Inno never mentioned that as the reason.

You’ve overlooked some facts.

Fact: A forum Mod DID state at first that this was a deliberate change. Period. There are no ‘alternative facts” to reality.

Fact: That it was deliberate was not only posted on the forums, but was the response given to me TWICE by Inno when I, and many others, contacted support.

Based on what support ACTUALLY WROTE. It is absolutely reasonable to say that the feedback DID cause them to reverse the delay to RQs. Maybe they made a mistake, maybe not. Impossible to prove one way or the other. But I know which interpretation of the facts seems most credible to me.

Been following this thread with some interest. I restarted the game after a break on a new world (S) determined to try out the 'CF' strategy, just for a change as I played the game before for many years the 'expected' way. Personally I don't think quest aborting is an exploit any more than free BPS and medals from the Arc - it's just innovation within the rules but that's just an opinion ofc.

As a business if I was Inno not sure I would be too bothered by us 'old hands' leaving the game - I would imagine we contribute next to nothing in income but are heavy consumers and generally the most vocal when a pet stategy gets nerfed. If I was the FD I'd probably be thinking let them go - they cost us loads and generate no income, leave a few of them to give people an aim but bring on the noobs and their micropayments. I suppose that's a bit callous. Or is it businesslike maybe, after all Inno devs have to eat.

I have got CF to 118, I gave up after that as too boring, I played along in IA then LMA even though the clicking got too much. When the cap was introduced I huffed and puffed a bit then headed of to TE. That limited clicking anyway as at 118 as you know there is a kind of limit anyway from supplies/coin production.

But, strangely enough I feel a bit liberated by this cap. It's a target now for me to hit daily but when I get there it's a natural limiter on (that part of) ganeplay.

Hello vfr - long time no chat :)

Knight of ICE

You’ve overlooked some facts.

Fact: A forum Mod DID state at first that this was a deliberate change. Period. There are no ‘alternative facts” to reality.

Forum mods do not have that kind of knowledge and they can not make official statements.

Fact: That it was deliberate was not only posted on the forums, but was the response given to me TWICE by Inno when I, and many others, contacted support.

Support did not have the right information at that time.

Based on what support ACTUALLY WROTE. It is absolutely reasonable to say that the feedback DID cause them to reverse the delay to RQs. Maybe they made a mistake, maybe not. Impossible to prove one way or the other. But I know which interpretation of the facts seems most credible to me.

Like I said, Support did not have the right information at that time, so based on that your interpretation of the facts is not correct, but feel free to believe what you want.

Powe

Brigadier-General
In what way do you mean that?
They said to everyone it was intended. If they had no knowledge, they should've just said they didn't know. I find the idea that forum mods and support knew they were lying to everyone and making people hate Inno very unlikely.

Knight of ICE

They said to everyone it was intended. If they had no knowledge, they should've just said they didn't know. I find the idea that forum mods and support knew they were lying to everyone and making people hate Inno very unlikely.

I think he refers to me knowing, so I wonder what he exactly means.

Knight of ICE

It means you’re acting like you’re quite sure of your statements as if you know for absolute certain, but at the same time you’re saying you know nothing

If you don’t know then you have no basis to know what the right information is to know what the wrong information is

I do not think I have made any statements in this thread, other than repeating the official statements. Apart from that I do know nothing. If you think I made a mistake in anything I said I would appreciate if you show me.

Behelzebhu

Private
I see many think this cap is to stop Macro/bot users,
But if that the case, again... this solution still punishes Honest players more, we not perfect, we many times click abort the quest we wanted to fulfill, which means we lose an entire cycle to get back to it, with no rewards at all
While the macro/bot users, might be limited, but still get perfect rewwards from the cap, and can still do it even without being infront of the pc

Last edited:

Behelzebhu

Private
SO, with the macro/bot stop in mind:
Pitching this solution yet again:

Cooldown of aborts with a timer, 5 minutes abort block if cap reached (i.e 500 aborts in less than 15 minutes, earn a cooldown of 5min) after which can resume again the questing.

Will stop Macro/bot; as will have to be reset, so NO AFK farming of quests for hours, will need to put in the time in front of screen
Makes botting A LOT LESS relevant, as they will reach the cap quite often in 1 hour

Can make a manual clicking player, make same as a bot user in same time. If macro is the issue: this has potential of solving it !
Doesnt punish honest players that are online putting in the work, just slows them a little, can be even good for health to stop clicking too much every certain minutes.
Doesnt destroy CF based cities, just slows them a little; also doesnt create the other issues as DC "complete 2-3 quests" blocked, etc.

Altough; IF it is as i have suspected, to stop the ranking points Farming in SAAB (now also in SAV), well..., the solution was to remove the armys from those quests, or set them to 0 points, and not punish players from every age

vfrmark

Master Corporal
Just an assumption. You are making factual statements about things you do not and can not know.

The delay was a technical issue. Not something done on purpose. They did not change it due to feedback. They just fixed the issue.
Incorrect, your own community manager in beta, @lordwasa on Feb 26, 2021 said

• This is not a bug.
    This delay has been added to prevent exploiting of the recurring questline.

Now what bit of that statement do you not understand? Why do we have some CM amd mods honest with us while others just try and bullcrap us with complete lies
the link which I know is not normally allowed to be posted but since its to a INNO forum should be ok to prove that post is here and i am not making this up

Lasthours - longtime no talk, I gave up for 9 months and even gave up founder of AoF after getting that 1068 days at #1, alas they deleted my account here while i was gone so HRC account is dead, but PM me some day and say hello.

ANWAR - Rest in peace, you have the respect of all players in FOE for actually talking to us in the forum and discussing proposed changes, I think i can say this on behalf of 99% of the older players who remember days when you discussed things with the players. One of the best and wish more would act like you.

vfrmark

Master Corporal
Knight you joined as a mod Aug 26, only 8 months ago and you flame the formum more than any player since Agent327 and I never ever thought i would say that to anyone. Maybe if you stopped attacking so many players posts and making statements challenging them when you personaly keep saying you have no idea. You do not have to be so confentational and no other mod has ever behaved like this on the forum before and i suspect you will lose the respect of the forum users if you have not already if you carry on challenging in the manner you do.

Knight of ICE

Incorrect, your own community manager in beta, @lordwasa on Feb 26, 2021 said

• This is not a bug.
    This delay has been added to prevent exploiting of the recurring questline.

Now what bit of that statement do you not understand? Why do we have some CM amd mods honest with us while others just try and bullcrap us with complete lies
the link which I know is not normally allowed to be posted but since its to a INNO forum should be ok to prove that post is here and i am not making this up
[/URL]

What do you not understand about the fact that he spoke before his turn without having the correct information yet?

Can you show me any other CM posting the same?

Knight you joined as a mod Aug 26, only 8 months ago and you flame the formum more than any player since Agent327 and I never ever thought i would say that to anyone. Maybe if you stopped attacking so many players posts and making statements challenging them when you personaly keep saying you have no idea. You do not have to be so confentational and no other mod has ever behaved like this on the forum before and i suspect you will lose the respect of the forum users if you have not already if you carry on challenging in the manner you do.

I am not looking for respect. I will challenge any statement that is not correct. I do not claim to have inside information, so I do not know everything that is going on, but I do claim I do enough research to know that you are so far off that it hardly deserves an answer. As far as other mods before me are concerned, see me as the Frank Sinatra amongst the mods.

vfrmark

Master Corporal
What do you not understand about the fact that he spoke before his turn without having the correct information yet?
but you said
I do not think I have made any statements in this thread, other than repeating the official statements. Apart from that I do know nothing. If you think I made a mistake in anything I said I would appreciate if you show me.

So you know nothing apart from offical statements but now your saying you know a CM was posting incorrect information - I think you are doing a Agent327 here and just posting against anything any player posts. Wasa never posted a correction and hes know for being very open and talking to players in beta, so most players do belive him as CM, rather than a mod, certainly I think CM's get more information than mods.

You tell us off for making assumptions and we post CM posts proving our words you then just say CM should not have posted - you really would argue that the world is flat and when we point out that Dick Rutan and Jeana Yeager flow around the world you would still say this did not happen. Mods are here to look after the forum, correct actual mistakes not to make it a place they disagee with most players despite admitting that they know no more than those players.

As far as other mods before me are concerned, see me as the Frank Sinatra amongst the mods.
another statement with no proof, when will you stop.......

Knight of ICE

So you know nothing apart from offical statements but now your saying you know a CM was posting incorrect information - I think you are doing a Agent327 here and just posting against anything any player posts. Wasa never posted a correction and hes know for being very open and talking to players in beta, so most players do belive him as CM, rather than a mod, certainly I think CM's get more information than mods.

Lordwasa posted it wasn't a bug. I have not seen any other CM confirming that. Inno later came with an official statement saying it was a bug. I think Inno knows more than one single CM, but feel free to continue your conspiracy theory.