• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Increase the number of players allowed in group conversations

The number of players you can add to a conversation is currently limited To 100 participants.
Where two or more guilds want to work together they can’t currently have a group chat that includes all members from both guilds. There doesn’t seem to be any logical reason to have the limit set at 100 can this be expanded to 200?

edit: I am new to these forums thanks for all the comments I have now posted in the Ideas section which I had missed. The link is. https://forum.en.forgeofempires.com...players-allowed-in-group-conversations.43143/

Last edited:

Someone

Private
I would like to see an increase for the limit. There has been a recent guild merger, and we would like to have multiple guilds in a social chat, but we are unable to add all members.

Too late, its already been closed
So I posted in correct forum and was immd shut down can’t even reply just told

“Giving you the ability to discuss joint tactics is absolutely making the game easier when it comes to strategy.l

do they think people don’t talk about this why is there no discussion of a suggestion just slammed the door shut

So I posted in correct forum and was immd shut down can’t even reply just told

“Giving you the ability to discuss joint tactics is absolutely making the game easier when it comes to strategy.l

do they think people don’t talk about this why is there no discussion of a suggestion just slammed the door shut
People do talk about it and team up as guilds but I really wish they wouldn't, it destroys a good fight