• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

a way to know who in guild read msg

would you like this to be implemented

• yes

Votes: 7 38.9%
  • no

Votes: 11 61.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Knight of ICE

only founders would have acces to info so founders will not call it a bug cause they'll know there's a delay it's just so founders can see if a member never reads important info he can kick him out cause he had an extra tool to narow down who whent against guild plans

So basically you have come up with another clever way for founders to be able to act as dictators. Kick out those players that do not do as ordered.

DESYPETE

Lieutenant
only founders would have acces to info so founders will not call it a bug cause they'll know there's a delay it's just so founders can see if a member never reads important info he can kick him out cause he had an extra tool to narow down who whent against guild plans
and there we have the real motive behind you wishing to have this type of info on players, its all about trying to control others. and of course the kick part which is just laughable. it must be a barrel of laughs being in your guild

FantasticMrFrank

Brigadier-General
Sorry it’s a not really needed any player can just click on read all tab and not actually read anything, what if English isn’t peoples first language so it’s just babble in their opinion and they just play the game with no idea how to interact with other guild members, we all have those very quiet people in our guilds who don’t speak up much.. and another thing what if a founder decides to quit the game and not pass on the mantle to any leaders, some founders are not as active as many of the the guild leaders etc.

Shad23

Emperor
what if a founder decides to quit the game and not pass on the mantle to any leaders,
that does not happen anymore now when a founder goes Awall and stops playing for a while i don't know exact amount of time but after a certain time someone else gets founders rights it's done automaticly by game

FantasticMrFrank

Brigadier-General
Here an idea for you shadow send the player a message if he responds great if not you can kick him unless he can do 64/64 expedition you have no reason to kick him for not reading your love letters lol, we are groot and have a good day :D

FantasticMrFrank

Brigadier-General
that does not happen anymore now when a founder goes Awall and stops playing for a while i don't know exact amount of time but after a certain time someone else gets founders rights it's done automaticly by game
Quit the game as in stops playing but is still a guild member and the founder, the leaders can’t remove him or change his status I’m pretty sure

Shad23

Emperor
oh well guess there are to much flaws in this idea , if game apointed a new founder new founder can dissmiss as founder old founder who then becomes leader then kick him from guild if he wants cause game apointed him as founder
if your guild has 2 founders any of the 2 can dismiss the other as founder so if game apointed you a new founder he can kick old one out if he wants as old founder was inactive

FantasticMrFrank

Brigadier-General
More important things like guild logs in GbG need implementing as well as other ideas which have been ignore by the devs. maybe us players have a broader creative way of thinking which benefits everyone..you have the log in GVG you can see who attacks you in PvP.. many things can be done to make GbG a better experience for older players and new players alike.

DESYPETE

Lieutenant
does anyone know if you can block messages from a guild leader, like you can block messages from other players ? now that would get my vote if you can turn off guild messages in a guild incase you end up with some guild leader who loves the sound of there own voice with daily messages, to turn them off would be a great idea

Ati2

Legend
does anyone know if you can block messages from a guild leader, like you can block messages from other players ? now that would get my vote if you can turn off guild messages in a guild incase you end up with some guild leader who loves the sound of there own voice with daily messages, to turn them off would be a great idea
You could always just leave such a guild. :)

If you end up with a guild leader you don't like, you can just leave the guild. No need to block their messages. Maybe you'd be better off if you just play solo in your own little one-player guild, since you're obviously not a team player. Then you don't have to bother with guild requirements and guild leaders trying to encourage guild members to take part in guild activities.

Last edited:

potatoskunk

Master Corporal
If your guild leader is too dictatorial, find a different guild. There are enough guild in every world that you should be able to find one you like.

Yes, this could give a dictatorial guild leader another tool for control, but people can simply leave such a guild already, and there are legitimate reasons for it to be useful.

DeletedUser

Too many Pros and Cons involved so; an abstention from me.

I lead with a very light hand and encourage discussion before making decisions but, as Founder/Leader, have the final say. Not dictatorial in my approach, I much prefer inclusion and I inform Members of the rationale behind my decisions in a reasoned and palatable manner. Keep 'em sweet, keep 'em inside the tent peeing out, not outside peeing in.

Status
Not open for further replies.