• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

How do I stop peeps stealing / plundering from me?

I aid a lot of peeps, polish or motivate. But I always get a couple of them that come and steal from me and what bothers me the most is not knowing how to stop them. I don’t even know how to steal, I cant find that option. Can someone tell me how to stop them and how to be able to steal myself? Thanks.

Powe

Brigadier-General
I aid a lot of peeps, polish or motivate. But I always get a couple of them that come and steal from me and what bothers me the most is not knowing how to stop them. I don’t even know how to steal, I cant find that option. Can someone tell me how to stop them and how to be able to steal myself? Thanks.
There is an attack button with two swords just above the aid button.

Heroic Name

Private

its always better to be a shark rather than bait. build your attack gbs and plunder 1st. hit hard, hit early and steal their goods....just for the record, a plunderers favorite thing is fan mail, aka a strongly worded message LOL!

Paladiac the Pure

Major-General
You may even want to send a message to each member in your neighborhood, and strongly explain that your city is off limits to them for attacking and plundering. That will certainly be noticed and appreciated.
If you word it politely enough, you may even receive a few thank you gifts in return.

Last edited:

FantasticMrFrank

Brigadier-General
You won’t stop it.. you can get vengeance on them and become the neighbourhood attacker and plunder to your hearts content and post your plunder achievement in the corresponding thread :) it will just take a long time so adapt your game and join a good guild who will give you best advice for strengthening up your city and army

Cuthwolf

Captain
1) Collect on time. Get all of your 24-hour buildings in synch to pay out at a time when you will be on.
2) Put up a City Shield from the tavern shop.
3) Build a defence that will keep you safe. I don't recommend this as your space is better used on something else and there will always be players who can beat it.
4) Ask them (nicely) to stop.
5) Get disproportionate revenge - collect on their AO, Alcatraz etc when they have left it with one FP left for a double collection, or snipe a high level Great Building. This may make then stop.

Option 1 is best.

OrionMnt

Corporal
1. Collect on time, nothing better
2. City shield is decent, Im using it only when i wont be able to collect my whole production for several hours or want to delay my collections several hours so it fit more with my new schedule (like starting a new job or being on vacation...)
3. Building defence wont really stop good players, but on early ages it will stop most of the attacks (not many good players on the battlefield there, especially if you have units from higher age)
4. Try to be polite, sometimes it may work (Im a big plunderer and like 1 out of 10 times somebody /w about being the victim, he/she says something really interesting and I stop plundering)
5. Donate to their GBs (you donate like X FPs to some of my GB, I might stop plunder because i already got some value of you), but i dont recommend that cuz might not work, but different people, different tastes.
And the bad ones
1. Sending bad messages might get you banned/punishned (many people got warning/short bans because using offensive language after I plundered 'em) + just make them attack you as much possible.
2. And the worst one is probably to level their GB with production, this is garbage behavior, breaking the unwritten rules (might enter in the black list on the server) + sometimes you even help them with that, good players will rarely have their GBs waiting for good snipe
Edit: Typo

Last edited:

Jhuie

Sergeant
you can only plunder your neighbour hood. so you need to go into your neihbour hood tab then you can plunder