• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Mobile Chat Feedback

• Thread starter Deleted member 109369
  • Start date

Ellys

Private
I would like to know how to disable this feature. Is there anywhere in players setting to do so? if not ... can this be add asap please. many thanks

Manuel Laboria

Freezes the screen so you can't chat and play at the same time, which defeats the purpose of a chat. This way, it's like a second message center although with less dead space between messages so maybe that format could be moved to the message center. Chat notifications were disabled right away at least, would have been interesting to see at reset lol. Hood chat remains pointless no matter what platform, why keep?

Grof Z

Corporal
So INNO .. are U going to ban all non.english talk on english server?! Global CHat that is
Cause few of our players got banned for it ... and It would be shame that same isnt applyed to others ?!

ps. new Global Chat for mobile s.u.X ... was better when it was just PC option
pps. Yeah remove hood chat ... no.1 uses that

Not playing on mobile. But from the announcement it looks like the app chat is a message center look-alike that takes up half of the screen with avatar pics and framed messages. Why not just a small drop-down chat like on PC?
I fear the browser chat will also be changed now to look like the app chat. :-/

Last edited:
I’m using the new chat feature on iPad (2019 with latest iOS) for the first time and Guild-chat has me chatting with guild members from a different guild to my own. Surely this isn’t correct?

Ev4ma

Captain
we need a PC player global as we have GvG and it could scare the mobile players hearing the GvG banter plus the mobile players have ruined global

Half of it
More like 2/3
We have designed the chat window in a way, that it's possible for you to be active in your city and Guild Battlegrounds as well, and having the chat window open at the same time
Yeah, right...
GC2.png

Last edited:

*Negan*

Private
I absolutely HATE this new global/guild/ chat tab...... is there a way I can get rid of it........ I WOULD LIKE TO SEE A ON/OFF BUTTON.
When you have loads of threads in your guild to deal with, then when you see the ( ! ) Mark Grrrr get rid of it or give a hide button or disable button

joesoap

Major-General
How much of the screen does it take up? On PC the chat box is tiny and works well because its small
on my laptop, chat takes about 1/8th of the screen in top right corner & the size of it can be changed, i tried it on my phone & it does take over half the screen

I’m using the new chat feature on iPad (2019 with latest iOS) for the first time and Guild-chat has me chatting with guild members from a different guild to my own. Surely this isn’t correct?
Someone on the chat complained about this too. Non-guildies in the guild chat. Something's bugged, apparently.