• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

General conversation

Ati2

Legend
In their defence profile text doesn't show on the app unless you actually visit someone's city so most won't have seen your message. Even then you have to tap on the city name for it to be displayed!

Only dinosaurs play on a PC nowadays :P
That's in the defense of the one who replied. What about the eleven other? :D Sure, in their defense, they could just be antisocial, but then why send friend requests? :)))))

DeletedUser118217

I wouldn't mind if they would be actual, playing people... But 11 of 12 never even responded. That's not a really good rate. :D It either means that people come here without knowing how to read or write, and they just randomly click buttons, or that over 90% of players never log in again. Neither of these scenarios is particularly desired. These people should be filtered out first, and should only be allowed to interact with existing players once they, too, are actual players, not just random guests. Well, that's my opinion, anyway... :D
I deleted 10 friends last week because their tavern was always full and they never collected their silver. That means that they are not active in the game. I need active friends and by saying active i mean aiding,collecting their tavern silver so i can visit them again and also visiting my tavern aswell like i do every single day. So i feel you bro

Nop still got it lol
Very early on it is ok but it's usefulness is lost pretty quickly being surpassed by regular buildings.
Most guilds don't like it in swap threads but I don't mind seeing it as at least it shows someone has half a brain and is using it to get more useful prints for the better GBs

Emberguard

Legend
I believe that you have made a mistake about the oracle of delfy bonus collection. The oracle of delphy should really give you attack and defence bonus like the statue of Zeus cause the ancient greeks always confronted the oracle before going to war. We know that especially at the battle of Salamina when she said that only the wooden walls shall defeat the Persian army and realy she meanted the ships.
The delphi was designed as a learning tool, not something to be kept long term. Though it would be nice if had given Attack boost, for brand new players i think supplies + happiness would be more universally helpful as not everyone likes to fight but everyone could use the extra supplies and happiness when starting out.

Goremise

Lieutenant-General
The real problem is that it ends up being a noob trap. Great for short term supply gains but bad for FP spending, for months on the new server it was still peoples only GB that they had levelled up all the way...

Its just funny to see people in Colonial age with their only GB a level 10 Oracle.

Though to be honest I never minded, made for great snipe targets as so many were leveling them haha :D

DeletedUser117408

Hello all,

Not this is the right thread to ask this, but could INNO make sure that once the new avatar is obtained it is marked somehow or in the same way as new items are in the building menu? I recently got one avatar unlocked but without any identification go and find it... There are 8 pages of avatars... :/