• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Forwarded: Daily Chalenge GBG

would you like this to be implemented ?

• yes

Votes: 27 93.1%
  • no

Votes: 4 13.8%

• Total voters

Shad23

Emperor
Proposal: add some quests who ask players to do X amount of encounters in GBG like it's already asked for GE encounters
yes i checked for similar idea have not seen one

Reason: would give extra reason to do some GBG and might get more participation from players who presently don't do any GBG

Details: i'd see different prizes depending on how much encounters are asked for like 100 FP's but that part is normally INNO's job to balance it out properly depending on what is asked in challenge

Visual Aids:
Foe121.png

Balance: like mentioned above INNO can balance the prizes depending on what is asked in challenge

Abuse Prevention: can't realy be abused cause this would be in daily challenge and can only be a 1 prize per day thing + you'll need to fall on that quest to get that prize for doing GBG

Summary: would be a good addition to daily chalanges if you'd add some quests in those possible in Daily Challenge where you would need to do some GBG
don't be shy sat why you say yes or no or maybe
i accept all coments

Last edited:

Agent327

Overlord

Last thing you want is guildmembers that do something cause they have to. They might screw up whatever tactics you have.

Shad23

Emperor
Last thing you want is guildmembers that do something cause they have to. They might screw up whatever tactics you have.
if they read then not likely they'll screw it up cause in my guild we have a dedicated thread for GBG

Vesiger

Monarch
I think this is quite likely to be implemented at some point in the future, as they're always short of things to put in the daily challenge (and it's got to be better than 'complete 90 5-minute productions'!)

Agent327

Overlord
if they read then not likely they'll screw it up cause in my guild we have a dedicated thread for GBG

If they read. Good luck with that.

Did you happen to notice the number of players that complain about guildmembers not reading anything when it comes to GBG?

Shad23

Emperor
Did you happen to notice the number of players that complain about guildmembers not reading anything when it comes to GBG?
was worst at beginning , with proper management i think it can be done
+
my members are used to having to read cause in my guild we have a few threads who are exclusively for Arcs and Obs swaps
no other GB's allowed on those threads

Agent327

Overlord
was worst at beginning , with proper management i think it can be done
+
my members are used to having to read cause in my guild we have a few threads who are exclusively for Arcs and Obs swaps
no other GB's allowed on those threads

You can't go by what your mebers are used to. Game is a bit bigger than that.

Anyhow, your reason for this is to entice more GBG participation. You give the x amount of GE encounters as an example, but those quests come with an alternative, so how would this bring about bigger GBG participation? No alternative for this one?

Shad23

Emperor
You can't go by what your mebers are used to. Game is a bit bigger than that.
if my guild can achieve it others can
Anyhow, your reason for this is to entice more GBG participation. You give the x amount of GE encounters as an example, but those quests come with an alternative, so how would this bring about bigger GBG participation? No alternative for this one?
this could be a quest like do this or do that
if players are asked once in a while by game to do GBG it will in long run bring more ppl to do it in my opinion

Agent327

Overlord
it's supposed to be a challenge not a walk in the park

So flying a helicoptre is easy?

why would'nt it ? , if game asks player to do it every now and then some players might eventually want to do it , it's psychological

Come on. Psycholigical??? That is an argument against your proposal. If you do not like to do something you will never do iot if there is an alternative.

DeletedUser

Good idea, if this could be in balance with the players Era and Guild Rank would be even better i think !
Good idea anyway !