• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Update Guild vs Guild Recalculation Timer Changes

dont think its the right attitude telling people bye then judging by the 2 new worlds of EN and US as so far US has 50% more players doing theirs,personaly the US 1 reset time 1am would be better for me,if they did bring in 2 more so would they as i'm a PC only player,probably need all the players you can get here and not pissing them off

Praeceptor

Lieutenant Colonel
To be honest, most of the discussion here seems to be about fairly trivial issues.

What about dealing with the big problems like the fact that the screen doesn't update properly so sieges don't show, sectors that have been taken don't show, attacks don't show etc.

Proper bugs.

You have to jump in and out of the map to get things to update.

Why can't this be fixed?

To be honest, most of the discussion here seems to be about fairly trivial issues.

What about dealing with the big problems like the fact that the screen doesn't update properly so sieges don't show, sectors that have been taken don't show, attacks don't show etc.

Proper bugs.

Why can't this be fixed?

i get all those bugs also+more but this thread is about a major change recalc times

maybe recalc changes have side effects on engine as never had bugs before,its like going to doctors for one thing the tablet he gives you produces side effects so you get 20 more diff ones to cover those

today was watching,i looked at a seige it said name of seiging guild but nothing was happening,i refreshed and a diff guild had taken the sector,confusing or wot

DeletedUser114055

maybe recalc changes have side effects on engine as never had bugs before,its like going to doctors for one thing the tablet he gives you produces side effects so you get 20 more diff ones to cover those

today was watching,i looked at a seige it said name of seiging guild but nothing was happening,i refreshed and a diff guild had taken the sector,confusing or wot
GvG, stands now for: Guild Versus GLITCHES

Wraven

Private
@LadyMarlena and team : we have opened several tickets now due to the constant glitches that we are seeing (even more than before?) - the purpose of changing the reset times was to stop lagging but that seems to have failed because lagging is still there and now there are new glitches like the
-maps disapearing,
-maps screen going fully green
-screen frozen
-shields and HQ moves not updating in real time and requiring a refresh.

So i need to ask - what exactly has been fixed and are you working on the refreshing issues above at all or not?
The response we got on our tickets was that you are aware and working on it. But that doesn't seem to be the case?

Need to know if you are actually working on it or not before i consider spending more diamonds :P

Proper bugs.

Why can't this be fixed?

Fixing those problems would require faster hardware systems like high-end servers and some high-end communications links like T4 or T5 - There is only so much optimization that can be squeezed out of code.

Good luck with budgeting cutting loose those bucks - LOL

Shad23

Emperor
@Wraven
am no Dev or Mod but i can tell you what they are working on lol they have loads of work to get GBG working so it has no bug when it gets to live but am sure you can count on them to diliver a few bugs with it when it goes live

Grof Z

Corporal
+1 to changes to GvG!!

3x8h. Its more live now ... better to make tactics then waiting just for 1reset. so + on this.

Screen froze and glitches happen / i would go out the map and come back in ... something I was hoping will be fixed when update came / same as LAG - that didnt change!! - for this.

Goods cost / if UR active figting guild - new 8h reset will make U lose a lot of goods ... maybe reduce cost for sieges?!

Iw read a lot of crying about sectors and not knowing when shields drops?! YES U CAN KNOW when shields drops
Hint. look at support bonus of sector.

1 thing that I would change - are small GHOST guilds - there are ppl who are hurt that their guild cant fight on their own, so would form a 1man guild to attack others.
Change this so there is minimum of players in guild (like for GE) before they can fight on GvG maps. and I would say not 3 but minimum of 10ppl in guild before U can head down to map ...
it will stop those crybabyz / and make them work more on their own guild!!

Thats for it ... Fix that LAG Inno

+1 to changes to GvG!!

3x8h. Its more live now ... better to make tactics then waiting just for 1reset. so + on this.

Screen froze and glitches happen / i would go out the map and come back in ... something I was hoping will be fixed when update came / same as LAG - that didnt change!! - for this.

Goods cost / if UR active figting guild - new 8h reset will make U lose a lot of goods ... maybe reduce cost for sieges?!

Iw read a lot of crying about sectors and not knowing when shields drops?! YES U CAN KNOW when shields drops
Hint. look at support bonus of sector.

1 thing that I would change - are small GHOST guilds - there are ppl who are hurt that their guild cant fight on their own, so would form a 1man guild to attack others.
Change this so there is minimum of players in guild (like for GE) before they can fight on GvG maps. and I would say not 3 but minimum of 10ppl in guild before U can head down to map ...
it will stop those crybabyz / and make them work more on their own guild!!

Thats for it ... Fix that LAG Inno

-10000000000 to reset changes,no good for me personaly and my lifestyle,i've just started on US server(new world) recalc time 1am(uk time)if they did bring in another 2 resets there,1.30am to 9am(sleep),9.30am do wot i want in the daytime,next reset time 5pm and then have evening
your other suggestion is nuts,you want more peeps doing gvg not less

Grof Z

Corporal
This game isnt tailored to your needs .. its UK time /EN world we talking here. and if U want to play 24/7 GvG then change your lifestyle.
Its GUILD vs GUILD. so you get your other guildiz to help out on time when U cant play. its teamplay.

And whats nuts? baning small Ghost guilds?

Grof Z

Corporal
There is no minimum is GE.

EskJuz me for not being EXACT i was thinking of Guild Expedition Championship

"The Guild Expedition Championship is only available to Guilds with a minimum of 3 qualified members at the start of the competition and if at least one of those qualified members took part in the previous Guild Expedition."

This game isnt tailored to your needs .. its UK time /EN world we talking here. and if U want to play 24/7 GvG then change your lifestyle.
Its GUILD vs GUILD. so you get your other guildiz to help out on time when U cant play. its teamplay.

And whats nuts? baning small Ghost guilds?

no need to change my lifestyle i was pionting out the game has other servers where calc/reset is at different time,if worst comes to the worst there is another alternative,so in a way its changing game to siut me,but still hoping they change back to 1 recalc here

stupid then banning small guilds,we need more peeps playing not less