• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Show total amount of Promethium and Orichalcum

Do you support this idea?

• Yes

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • No

Votes: 4 57.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser118231

Proposal: To be able to see the amount of Promethium or Orichalcum you will get after a shipment.

Have you checked the forums for the same or similar idea: I have sent an other that was not ok so I make this to follow the format you want.

Reason: If you have a lot of Promethium or Orichalcum, let say 3000 or more. Then you do not have to get any more at the moment. You can wait until you have used them or almost any way.
But if you only have about 300 or so you probably want to get some more now.
Today you have to go elsewhere to find out how many Promethium or Orichalcum you have.
To be able to see this value on the screen for shipment would be a great benefit (timesaving).

Details: You will be able to see the amount of Promethium or Orichalcum you have after the shipment or the total you have before the shipment. Any of these will be fine.

Visual Aids: FoE - Arctic harbor 1.jpg It could look something like this on both Arctic Harbor and Oceanic terminal.

Balance/Abuse Prevention: Do not think there will be any problem of this kind.

Please let me know if this is ok or if I have missed or missunderstood something.

DeletedUser99588

Don't see any harm in it but not in a great rush for it either.

DeletedUser118231

That ship is gone for almost a day. Plenty of time to check your inventory and no time lost.

I believe you do misunderstand what I mean. It is when you are about to send the ship that it would be great to se how many you have. If you have enough you do not have to send for any more at the moment.
As it is now you have to close that window and go to where you do research and try to find one where this goods are used. Then, if you like to send for more you have to go back to shipment.
It is to get the amount before you send for more. If the value is at the shipment you do not need to spend time to look for it.
To look for the value after you have sent the ship would mean you have to abort the shipment. In this case you have to spend even more time with this.

If you have the total value at the time you are about to send the ship you can easy decide to send or wait till later.

Agent327

Overlord
As it is now you have to close that window and go to where you do research and try to find one where this goods are used.

No you don't!!!

You go to your inventory and select goods. There you see the amount you have. There is no reason to make game changes just cause you do not know how it works.

DeletedUser118231

You go to your inventory and select goods.

Exactly you have to go somewhere else to find out.
When you choose your crew you have how much it cost AND how many you have.

Just do the same in shiping as you have how many you will get. It is just to add how many you already have.

There is an other way to find out how many Promethium and Orichalcum you have.
Foe - Era goods.jpg
Why is promethium missing on this popup? In some other worlds both are missing.
If you can get it to show on this popup it will be fine.

Agent327

Overlord
Exactly you have to go somewhere else to find out.
When you choose your crew you have how much it cost AND how many you have.

Just do the same in shiping as you have how many you will get. It is just to add how many you already have.

There is an other way to find out how many Promethium and Orichalcum you have.
View attachment 19804
Why is promethium missing on this popup? In some other worlds both are missing.
If you can get it to show on this popup it will be fine.

You are now using mouse-over. If you just click it you will get a pop-up that shows.
Promethium doesn't show till you are in OF.

Status
Not open for further replies.