• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Leaving a Guild

Romalo5

Corporal
If a player who has GB The Arc leaves a Guild what happens to the goods produced by the GB that would have gone to the Guild?

DeletedUser111359

If not in a guild they dissappear if they've joined another guild they go to them

That's confusing and misleading.

If you're not in a guild, your Arc will not produce goods for any guild, when you collect it. I can't speak from experience, but I assume it will function the same as a Traz, and just won't let you collect it, if you can't do something with the collection. The passive effect keeps working, in either case. But if you don't have any military buildings at all in your city, then you cannot collect a Traz. It will show the collect icon, but give you an error when you attempt to collect.

DeletedUser111359

I'm familiar with the Traz case since I have a city with a Traz and no military. The collect icon shows on my Traz nearly all the time, but I don't get the "collect box" on the left side of the browser window to confuse me, into thinking I have something real to collect.

And when I get a quest for an event that requires troops, all I have to do is drop the foundation for any Mil building, and I can immediately collect the Traz to fulfill the quest, then just bulldoze the Mil building right away to free space up again.

In the meantime, my Traz is there making my city happy. Because who doesn't smile at having a state maximum security prison in the backyard?

DeletedUser653

If a player who has GB The Arc leaves a Guild what happens to the goods produced by the GB that would have gone to the Guild?

If you leave a guild and do not join another you will be unable to collect any guild related buildings like the ARC, so the goods in this case go no where as you have not collected them.
Obviously if you join a new guild they go to the new guild when you collect them.

DeletedUser653

I'm familiar with the Traz case since I have a city with a Traz and no military. The collect icon shows on my Traz nearly all the time, but I don't get the "collect box" on the left side of the browser window to confuse me, into thinking I have something real to collect.

And when I get a quest for an event that requires troops, all I have to do is drop the foundation for any Mil building, and I can immediately collect the Traz to fulfill the quest, then just bulldoze the Mil building right away to free space up again.

In the meantime, my Traz is there making my city happy. Because who doesn't smile at having a state maximum security prison in the backyard?

sounds like you are not collecting your traz daily and therefore are not collecting any troops from it daily which is the main purpose of it. Guessing you do not do any fighting, hence no reason to collect many troops.

DeletedUser111359

sounds like you are not collecting your traz daily and therefore are not collecting any troops from it daily which is the main purpose of it. Guessing you do not do any fighting, hence no reason to collect many troops.

The Traz has 2 purposes. Troops and happiness. The happiness keeps my city delighted at all times. And the troop function is there when quests need it. And space is not at a premium in the city where I have one.

DeletedUser653

The Traz has 2 purposes. Troops and happiness. The happiness keeps my city delighted at all times. And the troop function is there when quests need it. And space is not at a premium in the city where I have one.

My Traz is L76 and gives me a nice side bonus of 31k happiness, but my SAM happy buildings give me 44k when potivated, so happiness is just 2nd bonus and not the main function of the GB which is troops. Hence i stand by saying......

checking the description i can see it says:
Alatraz
Production Bonus
Military Unit Production
Passive Bonus
Happiness

So happiness is indeed a secondary by product as Cursed Veggie suggested :)

DeletedUser111359

My Traz is L76 and gives me a nice side bonus of 31k happiness, but my SAM happy buildings give me 44k when potivated, so happiness is just 2nd bonus and not the main function of the GB which is troops. Hence i stand by saying......

checking the description i can see it says:
Alatraz
Production Bonus
Military Unit Production
Passive Bonus
Happiness

So happiness is indeed a secondary by product as Cursed Veggie suggested :)

The Traz in my main world is the closest I've got to building something solely for the purposes of happiness. I keep it around for the troop production, because it makes event quests super simple. But I have absolutely no need to collect troops from it daily, since they have no use at all other than quest fulfillment. For a relatively small amount of space, I guarantee that I don't have to build any decorations or cultural buildings at all. And even more importantly, I don't need to ever worry about them needing to be polished either. Incoming Polivates are far more precious than space to me, at this point.

DeletedUser113125

Crowns work the same. You can’t collect if not in a guild. The difference is they can be plundered and go to the plunderer’s guild.

DeletedUser111359

FWIW even tho I never fight, I also have a level 72 CdM on that world too. The FP are worth it. Especially since I built it back when CdM and Hagia were the only real sources of extra FP.