• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

General conversation

DeletedUser100133

I'm a bit dubious about Sundays because you have a nice relaxing Sunday, some maybe have a Sunday roast or go for a carvery, then think about what to do tomorrow as it's dreadful Monday's.

Ati2

Legend
I'm a bit dubious about Sundays because you have a nice relaxing Sunday, some maybe have a Sunday roast or go for a carvery, then think about what to do tomorrow as it's dreadful Monday's.
Monday will be a bit more relaxed than today, so no problems there. :D

DeletedUser100133

That I am. Thank you 8-), I'm still going to relax in the garden as apparently according to my Google Weather it's going to be 31°c today.

DeletedUser100133

For England, it's a major heat wave, but you can't win with the weather. When we have nice weather people complain it's too hot if we have cold weather they complain it's too cold if it rains as it does 70% of the year they complain it's too wet. I think they just like to moan about the weather lol

Ati2

Legend
For England, it's a major heat wave, but you can't win with the weather. When we have nice weather people complain it's too hot if we have cold weather they complain it's too cold if it rains as it does 70% of the year they complain it's too wet. I think they just like to moan about the weather lol
That's always a good topic. :D You can't do anything about it, so it doesn't lead to too many arguments. :D

I like cold and wet, this weather is killing me :(

Hot weather in the UK is worse than hot weather anywhere else I've been in the world

DeletedUser100133

I like cold and wet, this weather is killing me :(

Hot weather in the UK is worse than hot weather anywhere else I've been in the world

They always say it different heat abroad and we have dry heat, but all the hot weather is a dry heat, I do prefer to experience the sun on holiday though.

That's always a good topic. :D You can't do anything about it, so it doesn't lead to too many arguments. :D
You are completely right :D