• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

New Content Antiques Dealer

DeletedUser113125

I like GvG, GE and building a pretty city full of accurate GBs. The Antiques Dealer helps me trade for new shiny stuff. Nice.

. ICE .

Chief Warrant Officer
GvG should just be scrapped if they aren't going to do a major overhaul.

What would you know ...you just said you coulnt care less , lol.

GvG is great , if played properly . Thanks to Avengers , EN5 is probably the best server for GvG action .
Yes , it has faults & flaws and abusers ..but its still the best aspect of FoE . , and the only reason many serious gamers play .

Ceban

Brigadier-General
GvG should just be scrapped if they aren't going to do a major overhaul.
tetris is more complicated and challenging than GE, map killing and mars extraction is even worse, where in this game you see real challenge if not in GvG and if you play just to build then you have a lot better options (wont 'advertise' to not get ban so wont say names) but theme parks simulations, city simulations, farm simulations, all far better than this for building... only real challenge in this game is GvG IF YOU PLAY IT PROPERLY AND NOT TO KILL CHAMPS OR TO GHOST.

tetris is more complicated and challenging than GE, map killing and mars extraction is even worse, where in this game you see real challenge if not in GvG and if you play just to build then you have a lot better options (wont 'advertise' to not get ban so wont say names) but theme parks simulations, city simulations, farm simulations, all far better than this for building... only real challenge in this game is GvG IF YOU PLAY IT PROPERLY AND NOT TO KILL CHAMPS OR TO GHOST.
That is why battlegrounds should replace GvG as it will be accessible to everyone so those that want to can get involved

DeletedUser108359

it isnt issue can i plunder anybody who i want, i can, issue is

Actually the REAL issue here is very simple, What one player considers good, another may consider rubbish.
What one player considers worthless, another may consider valuable.
What one player considers cash well spent, another may consider a total waste.... i think you get the point.
It's different strokes for different folks, neither of you is neccassarily correct nor incorrect, you just each have different goals and game plans.
You can argue about facts and statistics, but you can't argue about what each player considers good or not good, simply because it is each one's own way of playing.

DeletedUser108359

It's a palace selection kit. Never had a palace, would rather it on L but I'll take it if I can :D

Nice if you get enough it can REALLY generate stacks of fp's ( albeit a bit large) I have a set with 4 Palaces on Beta - those alone are 20fp's a day
My full set there is 11x12, generates about 45 goods and 30 fp's a day lol

Nice if you get enough it can REALLY generate stacks of fp's ( albeit a bit large) I have a set with 4 Palaces on Beta - those alone are 20fp's a day
My full set there is 11x12, generates about 45 goods and 30 fp's a day lol
I'd like to give plunderer's something to aim for :D:D hardly anyone attacks me and even less get through :(

Giskler

Legend
What would you know ...you just said you coulnt care less , lol.

GvG is great , if played properly . Thanks to Avengers , EN5 is probably the best server for GvG action .
Yes , it has faults & flaws and abusers ..but its still the best aspect of FoE . , and the only reason many serious gamers play .
I already told you why I don't do GvG. It's designed badly and easy to abuse. If the designers of the game are not going to overhaul it to make it accessible to everyone and remove all the design flaws that can and are being abused then I think it should be scrapped.

Another reason why I don't like GvG is because everyone who does it always comes off with this elitist attitude that only "serious" players do it and people who play the game differently are losers or nerds or dumb or whatever insult you reach for at the time.

You've been sitting on your high horse proclaiming anyone who disagrees with your way of playing the game are basically idiots and should go do something else so why the hell would I ever change my mind on GvG when the way you argue for it is so condescending.

Agent327

Overlord
almost all towns even in final stage have at least 1 TF, i would drop TF any time of day for 20% attack more.

That's just it. You reflect everything on yourself. GvG is totally sacred to you so it HAS to be for everyone. Your way is the right way and anybody who does not get that does not get the game. Discussing anything with you is totally useless, cause you can not hink outside your own little box. Everything with you is a repetition of your own arguments over and over again. You may read the response of the other, but you put not any effort in trying to understand it.

If I were to tell you I used coins and gems to buy a Fanshop, you would argue pages on end about it's use in GvG.