• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

General conversation

DeletedUser117870

How long before you start to get your own way?

Only been married 17 ½ years

We met in 1980, moved in together less than six months later and married in '83.

Gettting my own way, that's kind of funny. We had some trouble fifteen years in. Once the dust settled we started meeting each other halfway on everything and talking about all the household decisions. I get my own way when we can afford it. Same for her. It's we before me for us.

We win together or lose together, we don't win or lose individually. :)

DeletedUser117870

Good morning everyone! Have a nice and productive weekend! :) Any great plans?

I'm just trying to stay cool through this heat wave.
I think I melted into the computer yesterday!

I might try getting some housework done. It will depend on how well I can still function after getting the important stuff, (FOE) done. :rolleyes:

DeletedUser117870

Getting rid of #1 daughter tomorrow on a school trip for 5 days 8-)8-)

Just need to get rid of the other one

My kids are both over 30. It's been a long time since we had to deal with school stuff for them.
Hope your daughter has a good trip. :)