• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

General conversation

Ati2

Legend
Oh, and of course, there's contribution to GBs that can give you a lot of prints as well.

And there are some special GBs that you can only get through either contributions or special events (or GE), such as the Temple or Relics, or the Observatory. Not through aiding or shrines.

Emberguard

Legend
there's a 11% chance of getting any print, (89% not getting the one you want) BUT it happens for every person on every GB, there is always one print you have far less of or don't have at all. Has to be designed that way
Not every GB. In Noarsil only had that problem for LoA. In another city only for Zeus

Sometimes I get almost a perfect set of BPs without duplicates. Other times I get a stack of 10-20 in multiple spots before receiving that final slot

Not every GB. In Noarsil only had that problem for LoA. In another city only for Zeus

Sometimes I get almost a perfect set of BPs without duplicates. Other times I get a stack of 10-20 in multiple spots before receiving that final slot
Must be those special moderator privileges that you get :rolleyes:

Emberguard

Legend
So you admit that you get special benefits now :lol:
Never said I did :rolleyes: game works same for me as it does for you

I was answering to whether the BPs I mentioned could have been effected by being a mod. Answer is no. Mod powers were never an option because I wasn’t a mod -not- saying mod powers effects the game as that’d be a blatant lie.

DeletedUser117870

Good morning :)

I hae just a couple of minutes before heading off to my Tai Chi class.

Cursed, sorry to hear that :(

I find odds numbers mildly amusing. Events seldom work out to expectations.

This talk of special treatment makes me wonder if there is a set of blueprints for a spa that only only mods and ambassadors get. :rolleyes:

DeletedUser117870

I have returned!
It was a good outingt. I feel better today than I have in a few months or more.

How is everyone's day going so far?

DeletedUser117870

I just started it this week. Years ago I did something like it, so its not entirely new to me.
I like our instructor. He's a lot of fun.