• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

General conversation

DeletedUser

RQs :
App (Android) vs Browser (Chrome)

App - The RQs on the app gives you 2 options, Yes or No. If you were at say, looking at the Fnord RQ but wanted the R'lyeh RQ, and if you happen to tap somewhere else on the screen, it automatically accepted the Fnord RQ for you. There is no way to abort or choose another until the Fnord RQ is fulfilled.
It would totally sucks, if it was to research 2 technologies. Especially, if you're at the end of the tech tree for your Age.

Browser - With the browser, the only option for the RQs is to Abort. Here, you can be looking at the research 2 technologies, close it and do something else. You can go back and Abort it and choose something else.

That being said, doing RQs on the app can potentially be hazardous to your city. Especially when you're camping:P

Ati2

Legend
RQs :
App (Android) vs Browser (Chrome)

App - The RQs on the app gives you 2 options, Yes or No. If you were at say, looking at the Fnord RQ but wanted the R'lyeh RQ, and if you happen to tap somewhere else on the screen, it automatically accepted the Fnord RQ for you. There is no way to abort or choose another until the Fnord RQ is fulfilled.
It would totally sucks, if it was to research 2 technologies. Especially, if you're at the end of the tech tree for your Age.

Browser - With the browser, the only option for the RQs is to Abort. Here, you can be looking at the research 2 technologies, close it and do something else. You can go back and Abort it and choose something else.

That being said, doing RQs on the app can potentially be hazardous to your city. Especially when you're camping:P

You can swipe the quest to the left, and it will abort it.

Ati2

Legend
After it accepted a quest for you?
I'm not sure what you mean. If it's a dismissible quest, then you can cycle over it of it either by tapping the "Abort" button if you have that, or by swiping it left. The swipe motion aborts it both when the button shows, and when you've already flipped it over, and no button is showing. But I think you can also flip it back to show the buttons by tapping somewhere on the quest itself.

DeletedUser

I'm not sure what you mean. If it's a dismissible quest, then you can cycle over it of it either by tapping the "Abort" button if you have that, or by swiping it left. The swipe motion aborts it both when the button shows, and when you've already flipped it over, and no button is showing. But I think you can also flip it back to show the buttons by tapping somewhere on the quest itself.
I can swipe left to abort it. Tapping the "Book" gives the options "Back" or "Abort".
How about that, you can learn new things everyday:lol::P

DeletedUser

Muggy here without the rain. Been up all night because of the humidity. I haven't gone 'round the clock in a long time
Yeah, and I wanted to cut my grass today:(oh well, maybe tomorrow:P
Considering we're only 4 hrs away, we (almost) have the same weather:rolleyes:except today:lol::P

DeletedUser117870

Yeah, and I wanted to cut my grass today:(oh well, maybe tomorrow:P
Considering we're only 4 hrs away, we (almost) have the same weather:rolleyes:except today:lol::P

Ah well, the grass will still be there. The same weather, unpredicatble unless it's bad news? :lol:

DeletedUser

I should be able to cut it tonight, but it's still muggy outside...me no like:P
I took a look at your city on B, are you doing anything with it? Looks like no one's home:P

DeletedUser117870

I should be able to cut it tonight, but it's still muggy outside...me no like:P
I took a look at your city on B, are you doing anything with it? Looks like no one's home:P

I'm toe dragging it before upping it to the Early Middle Ages. Right now, I don't have enough defence to complete miiitary tactics. I'm using the guild expedition to bulk up. Since I don't have to defend the city yet, I can use all my forces to get through the expedition by fighting my way through it. I want to be better placed with B's city when I reach Early Millde Ages than I was in L's city.

DeletedUser

None of my Iron Age cities has unlock Military Tactics yet:Pincluding L:rolleyes:I'm just slowly leveling up their gbs. When they get to 10, then they'll move up:rolleyes:
That's the plan anyway:P

DeletedUser117870

That's my other issue. I don't have any GBs other than the oracle. I'm glad I have it though. It gives others a place to reciprocate fp's. One of the guilds I'm with does that. 2,5,10 and 20 FP chains. The system is working very well.

Unlocking Military Tactics too soon proved to be one of the major setbacks I had. You're wiser than I since you avoided it!

Eventually I'll get another GB or two. Patience and sacrificing a brick to the GB gods might help !