• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Mars troops to strong

Ceban

Brigadier-General
Till now i didnt complain cause i was fighting with VF against mars and i was wining cause of my bonus but now when i play with mars its ridiculous, with mars troops if you are attacker you dont have to think at all and that will result with that players wich arent in mars will slow give up from GvG, mark my words, cause they will lose 3 or 4 troops per battle against mars troops (i was losing 1 or 2 with attack way above average) and mars players will do like 5 or 10 battles before they even have to change troops... That simply isnt normal. This game wont have anything with tactic anymore but just with reaching wardens and sents and clicking as fast as possible.

DeletedUser

i'm enjoying the challenge of the maps on mars,i have 290 att bonus,once i worked out wot units are best for the enemy line ups it aint that bad, i have 8 rocket troops for some battles,8 R2-D2s for others and as an all rounder when enemy has only 2 sniper bots 2 steel wardens+6rog,its easy lol

Agent327

Overlord
then why they treat us like morons and promise us they will fix GvG and they do everything in their power to kill it??? is it normal for you that they make jump of 250% in strenght of unit in one era in comparation to what they did in 16 eras before that??? Is it normal to you that you can do 8 battles with same 8 soldiers???

They do not treat you like morons. It is your choice to act that way by relating everything in the game to GvG, where GvG is a small and totally unimportant part of the game.

so 50% of 5% have 400%+ :lol:

Must be the real tough guys :P

Emberguard

Legend
+ chance to do double damage cause of artic orangery,
* 1.5 damage not 2.0 damage

Arctic only gives 150% damage

Or this is just one more try/way to kill GvG??? to make it short, in best case scenario in GvG in HQ VF troops will have 402 attack and 438 defence and one developed player wich have 500% attack and 250% defence bonus (a lot of those like that is out there) and attack with wardens will have 2000 attack and 1500 defence with chance to do double damage cause of ability + chance to do double damage cause of artic orangery, does anybody need some aditional explanation???
That doesn’t even effect GvG except AA. Plenty of other ages players can compete on.

Correct me if I’m wrong but DAs have a cap of 75%, you have 500%.
Are you telling me 500% VF can’t give 0-75% SAM a run for their money at those boosts if Lvl 80 attack GBs are as common as you seem to think?

With my attack bonus i managed to do 8 fights in GE just now to not swap not even one troop and not losing not even one unit, that isnt normal, you are turning this game from strategy into clicking fest for idiots...
I’d be surprised if there’s any age that’s not possible given you haven’t stated which lvl or which encounters

It’s normal that if I go above the baseline the game gets progressively easier in proportion to how far away from that baseline I go. What’s your enemies boosts at? Are you significantly higher? If so that’s why it’s easy

Ceban

Brigadier-General
* 1.5 damage not 2.0 damage

Arctic only gives 150% damage

That doesn’t even effect GvG except AA. Plenty of other ages players can compete on.

Correct me if I’m wrong but DAs have a cap of 75%, you have 500%.
Are you seriously telling me 500% VF can’t give 0-75% SAM a run for their money at those boosts if Lvl 80 attack GBs are as common as you seem to think?

I’d be surprised if there’s any age that’s not possible given you haven’t stated which lvl or which encounters

It’s normal that if I go above the baseline the game gets progressively easier in proportion to how far away from that baseline I go. What’s your enemies boosts at? Are you significantly higher? If so that’s why it’s easy
now again i must explain to you like to testament... but ok:
1. Sorry, i misswrote about AO but i also misswrote total bonus on 500% - 250% cause i didnt add base so its 2400 - 2100 on start and not 2000 - 1500 and then + posible x1.5 + possible x 2.0 against 402 - 438.
2. i am complaining that it is to easy for me not other way around so this game dont have anything more with strategy and thinking but just to click as fast as you can (not just for me but for at least 100 other players from en5 wich have bonus on about 500% and i belive in other worlds is same thing) winning is fun but winning without any effort isnt, let me make a bit rude comparation but i dont know how to explain it anymore since i was doing it in 15 previous posts, its like to play chess against retarded child, not so good feeling to win that one... and if you are on other side of story its like hiting brick wall with your head... is it normal that someone invest all effort and have defence on 1100% and then i breach him with 1 troops lost just cause he is one era lower??? Sapce age mars troops are way to strong, my whole point.
3. i described pretty clear about wich GE i am talking, last 5 on level 1 and first 3 on level 2 (then i got my 1st warden), no matter about wich encounters i am talking if game is balanced properly it should be imposible to get 8 wins against full squad without swap not even one wounded unit and have 0 loses, they are destroying game with that at least its GvG part... or maybe that is their ultimate goal...

Ceban

Brigadier-General
and then they are shocked cause of spears abuse, ofc that players abuse spears cause its same crap will mars fight against VF or against spears in GvG result is always same, 'flawless victory' they made mars simply to strong...

Agent327

Overlord
now again i must explain to you like to testament... but ok:
1. Sorry, i misswrote about AO but i also misswrote total bonus on 500% - 250% cause i didnt add base so its 2400 - 2100 on start and not 2000 - 1500 and then + posible x1.5 + possible x 2.0 against 402 - 438.
2. i am complaining that it is to easy for me not other way around so this game dont have anything more with strategy and thinking but just to click as fast as you can (not just for me but for at least 100 other players from en5 wich have bonus on about 500% and i belive in other worlds is same thing) winning is fun but winning without any effort isnt, let me make a bit rude comparation but i dont know how to explain it anymore since i was doing it in 15 previous posts, its like to play chess against retarded child, not so good feeling to win that one... and if you are on other side of story its like hiting brick wall with your head... is it normal that someone invest all effort and have defence on 1100% and then i breach him with 1 troops lost just cause he is one era lower??? Sapce age mars troops are way to strong, my whole point.
3. i described pretty clear about wich GE i am talking, last 5 on level 1 and first 3 on level 2 (then i got my 1st warden), no matter about wich encounters i am talking if game is balanced properly it should be imposible to get 8 wins against full squad without swap not even one wounded unit and have 0 loses, they are destroying game with that at least its GvG part... or maybe that is their ultimate goal...

You really are something.

You are the one that brought your attack boost sky high and now you complain that it has become to easy for you and Ino should do something about that. Do it yourself. Remove your attack GB's.

Ceban

Brigadier-General
You really are something.

You are the one that brought your attack boost sky high and now you complain that it has become to easy for you and Ino should do something about that. Do it yourself. Remove your attack GB's.
lol, maybe cause other did it also so to stay competitive with other players in hood i had to do it but that destroyed GvG, i see more simple solution, increae bonus of GvG sectors then.

Agent327

Overlord
lol, maybe cause other did it also so to stay competitive with other players in hood i had to do it but that destroyed GvG, i see more simple solution, increae bonus of GvG sectors then.

So players that do not have the same high attack bonus will have a problem? Who cares about them as long as you can play the way you like?

Ceban

Brigadier-General
So players that do not have the same high attack bonus will have a problem? Who cares about them as long as you can play the way you like?
i bet that 0 GvG fighters have bonus below 50% and except HQ in best case scenario GvG bonus is 50%, hiting GvG is like hiting boxing bag, no 'retaliation' no challenge...

Agent327

Overlord
i bet that 0 GvG fighters have bonus below 50% and except HQ in best case scenario GvG bonus is 50%, hiting GvG is like hiting boxing bag, no 'retaliation' no challenge...

If you increase the bonus of the GvG sectors, players will increase their own bonus. So to stay competitive in the hood, you will raise yours as well and in the end you have accomplished nothing.

Ceban

Brigadier-General
If you increase the bonus of the GvG sectors, players will increase their own bonus. So to stay competitive in the hood, you will raise yours as well and in the end you have accomplished nothing.
nah, i doubt that anybody have wish to go with attack GBs above level 120, expensive sport...

Emberguard

Legend
If that happened i think it’d be necessary for it to be on a per player basis instead of per guild basis

The top of any field or profession always play an entirely “different game” from those who aren’t as efficient or lack understanding of how things interact with each other.

The stats you’ve stated would require having all 4 attack boosting GBs at lvl 80. Only the elite players would have all attack GBs that high due to the sheer expense and time needed to raise them that high.

[2]
Ok so 100 players have 250-500% boost. 100 out of how many and in what spread of ages? Looking at FoEstats if my maths is correct that’d account for 2% of players (for en5).
- Only 5% use GvG
- So the stats you’re comparing with are only used by 40% of GvG IF those players are all doing GvG. If not then less then 40% and I bet they’re not all Future-SAM players which would make them out of the running to compete for most of AA in the first place

So yes maybe SAM is too powerful in GvG for those with high boosts, but what’s too powerful for GvG doesn’t necessarily make it too powerful for the age as a whole.

Your suggestion of sectors increasing their bonuses (for AA) would certainly solve your own problem. It would also create another problem:
Attacking:
Of those in SAM, how many are doing AA?
Of those how many are hyper lvl’d?

Defending:
Of all in SAM how many are actually using SAM troops in DA’s?

If sectors increased under the current system based on lvl 80 attack GBs you’d be locking out anyone that doesn’t have lvl 80 GBs regardless of age. You’d potentially be decreasing your pool of opponents by 60%

If they increased DA bonus on a per-lvl-80 attack GB owned by the attacker, now that would be a lot fairer and may potentially provide the challenge you want.
(Something that if you like the idea would be best suggested in the GvG thread so others can give input and it can be passed to the devs at the same time as the other GvG feedback)

Your comparison
Nothing wrong with the kid. A baby that can’t walk doesn’t have something wrong with them they just need time. A fully grown adult will always have the advantage against a small child or even a adolescent. A better (and more respectful) comparison would be a chess master going up against someone that just started playing chess or is still an Amateur

[3]
My apologies I must have missed where you wrote which GE section. However I find the first few encounters on each lvl decreases in difficulty from the end of the previous GE lvl. Lvl 1 in general is also rather easy.

So if you can do the last 5 of lvl 1 without problem then yes I’d expect you to be able to complete the next 3 encounters with even greater ease.

How does the rest of GE suit you? Is it just in the early section where it’s supposed to be somewhat easy?

It’s something that’d need to be looked at encompassing the entirety of SAM players not just the top SAM players when changing balancing. What I’d like to see is some sort of button that can swap between current balance and a “hard mode” for those with hyper lvl’d GBs that want a challenge so those still building their GBs aren’t punished for not being the best of the best

Ceban

Brigadier-General
If that happened i think it’d be necessary for it to be on a per player basis instead of per guild basis

The top of any field or profession always play an entirely “different game” from those who aren’t as efficient or lack understanding of how things interact with each other.

The stats you’ve stated would require having all 4 attack boosting GBs at lvl 80. Only the elite players would have all attack GBs that high due to the sheer expense and time needed to raise them that high.

[2]
Ok so 100 players have 250-500% boost. 100 out of how many and in what spread of ages? Looking at FoEstats if my maths is correct that’d account for 2% of players.
- Only 5% use GvG
- So the stats you’re comparing with are only used by 40% of GvG IF those players are all doing GvG. If not then less then 40% and I bet they’re not all Future-SAM players which would make them out of the running to compete for most of AA in the first place

So yes maybe SAM is too powerful in GvG for those with high boosts, but what’s too powerful for GvG doesn’t necessarily make it too powerful for the age as a whole.

Your suggestion of sectors increasing their bonuses (for AA) would certainly solve your own problem. It would also create another problem:
Attacking:

Defending:

If sectors increased under the current system based on lvl 80 attack GBs you’d be locking out anyone that doesn’t have lvl 80 GBs regardless of age. You’d potentially be decreasing your pool of opponents by 60%

If they increased DA bonus on a per-lvl-80 attack GB owned by the attacker, now that would be a lot fairer and may potentially provide the challenge you want.
(Something that if you like the idea would be best suggested in the GvG thread so others can give input and it can be passed to the devs at the same time as the other GvG feedback)

Your comparison
Nothing wrong with the kid. A baby that can’t walk doesn’t have something wrong with them they just need time. A fully grown adult will always have the advantage against a small child or even a adolescent. A better (and more respectful) comparison would be a chess master going up against someone that just started playing chess or is still an Amateur

[3]
My apologies I must have missed where you wrote which GE section. However I find the first few encounters on each lvl decreases in difficulty from the end of the previous GE lvl. Lvl 1 in general is also rather easy.

So if you can do the last 5 of lvl 1 without problem then yes I’d expect you to be able to complete the next 3 encounters with even greater ease.

How does the rest of GE suit you? Is it just in the early section where it’s supposed to be somewhat easy?

It’s something that’d need to be looked at encompassing the entirety of SAM players not just the top SAM players when changing balancing. What I’d like to see is some sort of button that can swap between current balance and a “hard mode” for those with hyper lvl’d GBs that want a challenge so those still building their GBs aren’t punished for not being the best of the best
Ok, let me try one last time and then i will stop with this cause i see we arent moving from same spot. If i dont raise my GBs for attack then i cant compete in hood/PvP cause a lot of players have defences over 800 and some even over 1000 and some players have attacks even bigger than my and my isnt small (wont write number cause last time when i did it i got accused for bragging) but before i got mars units at least i sustained some damage, now after i got mars if i hit in GvG anything below mars damage on my troops is non existant, its same thing do i hit 8 spears or 8 VF troops damage is the same, ZERO! So basicly what they did with making mars so much stronger than VF is that its same against what you are fighting if you have mars troops and as consuequence they made that all add spears in defence instead of some decent troops cause why to waste decent troops when they will get killed same as spears, without inflict damage to enemy. Basicly, if you want to play PvP you need attacking GBs on 101 but then GvG is just 'click as fast as you can' so basicly when most players reach mars wining condition for GvG will be to have autoclicker on your computer... Tell me pls between wich 2 eras jump in strenght of units was so big like between VF and mars?

Ceban

Brigadier-General

[2]
Ok so 100 players have 250-500% boost. 100 out of how many and in what spread of ages? Looking at FoEstats if my maths is correct that’d account for 2% of players (for en5).
- Only 5% use GvG

Attacking:

Defending:

Your comparison

[3]

and about '3' yes, its all easy to pass, this 8 i did without removing wounded troops and without losing even one single unit, 8 battles in a row with same 8 soldiers.