• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

General conversation

DeletedUser113125

Think about how it would be to have missed out on the tenth consecuative seven year old you come across deciding to lisp their way through Let It Go a few years ago.

Edit:
My power flurrieth through the air into the ground
My thoul is thpiralling in frothed fractalth all around
And one thought crythtalitheth like an ithy blatht
I'm never going back, the patht ith in the patht
Let it go
The cold never bothered me anyway

Shad23

Emperor
4-hourly calculation
+
lotjer said:
Reduce Point Farming Profitability
To combat farming ranking points with Champions, once a sector is freed, all units that were placed there will be replaced with random, NPC units of the sector's age. In the All Age Map, the units will be replaced with units from the highest age.
Too bad for the Point Farming, but quite nice that we can just fill it up with Rogues and get highest age units. Even Iron Age players can put Mars units on a sector for instance. Makes it easier for recruiting one type of unit and harder for other Guilds to attack a sector. Interesting :)

guess guilds will find ways around this and continue farming
use goast guild + 4 hour recalc and it will be eaven worst
i fail to see how this will fix problem of point farming
and having good allys and goasting will be needed for small guilds to eaven try to take AA sectors