• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Soccer Cup 2019!

• Thread starter Deleted member 109369
  • Start date

DeletedUser112085

you don't have great buildings which give you old goods that you don't need :?

you should really research slower and get some GB that produce goods :lol:

Well, it is precisely because I want to "research slower" that I don't want to opt for the 'research a technology' option, which is my whole point. Which Great Building would you recommend in order to cover such a large forfeiture?

DeletedUser96901

The Lighthouse of Alexandria
isn't very big. and also boosts supplies

and more supplies = more nonbirthday parties = more goods of the current era too

DeletedUser100133

The Lighthouse of Alexandria
isn't very big. and also boosts supplies

and more supplies = more nonbirthday parties = more goods of the current era too

The Lighthouse of Alexandria is a good suggestion, as it is only a 4x4 building and gives 38 unrefined goods at level 10. I would also recommend the Royal Alber Hall, it is a little bit bigger as it is a 7x6 building, but you do gain 54 unrefined goods at level 10.

Also, it is the last day of the Soccor Event, please don't forget to use all your Energy Drinks and gain a spot in a League you desire.

DeletedUser

I'm just here to have a little moan about the penalty/cost of getting energy drinks via the daily quest. I'm at the very end of the Postmodern Era and don't want to research that final technology which would take me into the Contemporary Era just yet, but in order to collect 60 energy drinks I either have to do so or forfeit a gargantuan 560 goods to the guild treasury. That pretty much boggles my mind. 560 goods for 60 energy drinks?! Even a boosted goods building only makes 10 goods every 8 hours, so in order to participate in the Soccer Cup game I have to lose 448 hours worth of goods production? Personally I think that's insane and consequently I can't join in the fun.

Glad to get that moan out of my system!

View attachment 19513

Post Mod and you find 560 Goods a stretch?! I'm in Col and produce 500+ Goods per day, maintain 5-10 pages of Trades at all times and have Boosts from GBs, plus any earnings from Qs, DCs, Incidents and Events. How can you not match that output?

Agent327

Overlord
got a few good prizes especially the much needs troops but the most important prize for me is the alter of Artemis, got 3x lvl 5, 2x lvl 4 and 1x lvl 3
"so" disappointing after all

So you picked the wrong players and missed out on the most important prize.

Last edited by a moderator:

Agent327

Overlord
I'm just here to have a little moan about the penalty/cost of getting energy drinks via the daily quest. I'm at the very end of the Postmodern Era and don't want to research that final technology which would take me into the Contemporary Era just yet, but in order to collect 60 energy drinks I either have to do so or forfeit a gargantuan 560 goods to the guild treasury. That pretty much boggles my mind. 560 goods for 60 energy drinks?! Even a boosted goods building only makes 10 goods every 8 hours, so in order to participate in the Soccer Cup game I have to lose 448 hours worth of goods production? Personally I think that's insane and consequently I can't join in the fun.

Glad to get that moan out of my system!

View attachment 19513

60 energydrinks will cost you 120 diamonds. 560 goods is not a bad price for that, especially since they can be any era.

Dead-Eye

General
There's aThai server? I started playing this game in BKK a couple years back but seem to be on the UK / European server.

Thomas Covenent

Lieutenant-General
I got pretty unlucky overall on the DS's this event... Only managed 2x Contestant's Estates, an Athlete's Villa thingy, and a Rogue Hideout shrink kit. :(
Did pick up lots of fodder though for use with that upcoming new feature, and got 3x 1-up kits from 'Legendary Goal' shots, so it wasn't entirely wasted effort...

Ended up scoring iirc, 5x upgrade kits from goals + the 2 from the quest line & 4 total from leagues, which will leave me with 2x fully leveled gardens + 1 shy of a 3rd, without spending a single diamond. :)
Antiques Dealer when it arrives will eventually yield the final missing upgrade kit.:P

Hopefully the Summer event will be more thrilling, as overall, this event was beyond boring as feth.
I give it a miserable 2/10 for complete lack of effort... 2nd worst event thus far this year. (carnival being far and away, the worst thing Inno's ever pooped out!)

DeletedUser

1Hr 55Mins and 47 Bottles to go and that was NOT even remotely interesting.
I did very well indeed from this Event but did not find it interesting or amusing, very well indeed but sooo lame! Oooh, spend those Bottles, click that Mouse button, MEH!
Incidents were very generous, FPs flowed like water, Boosts and "Finishes" coming out of my ears, a bunch of Buildings and Mil Units and so many finished Altar Gardens that I'm too embarrassed to list.
Yes, I did really well and that pleases me but the Event itself leaves an unpleasant aftertaste. No fun at all and if that appears ungrateful, well I'm sorry but that's how it is. Thankfully I have only the one City so the torture was at least bearable.
The Devs have no option other than to come up with something a Hell of a lot better in their next offering.

Just been chatting with my Guildies and non thought the Event worth even the effort of Logging in, too long, too much work for pitiful rewards. All the Quests were simply normal Game Play, if slightly compressed, with nothing of any interest within the Event itself. The "Rounds" only made it more of a bust with one of my Guildies only getting; 1 Bronze, 2 Amateur and 1 Hobby. 4 weeks of PANTS.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser114342

My luck with DS in this event was terrible. I spent 6K diamonds trying to get 7 Tholos upgrades but only managed to get 5. Hopefully I will manage to get the last 2 upgrades when Antique Dealer goes live.

On the plus side I did manage to get 3 full alters because of it with a few selection kits to spare.