• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

General conversation

DeletedUser113125

Yes you can. Going all in without reservation and without splitting your attention to the side is so much better and more rewarding then a bit on the side :P especially in settlements
So you aren’t a fan of a little multi-worlding?

DeletedUser113125

Good morning everyone, and a happy Friday! :D

Anyone planning parties in the evening? (Or even during the day? Hey, it's summer, after all! :D)
The 30 bottles of assorted wine for hubby’s party arrived today. I need to check with him about the beer order.

DeletedUser

Uhhhh..... well, I tried it..... mostly just log into Noarsil these days. I find keeping up with more then one world ends up making a bunch of mediocre worlds. Putting all my energy into a single world makes for a far more powerful city
What do you consider mediocre and/or a powerful city?
Are all my cities mediocre then?:P

Emberguard

Legend
What do you consider mediocre and/or a powerful city?
Are all my cities mediocre then?:P
I meant mediocre from what I’m capable of producing. Whenever I’ve tried to concentrate on more then one world at a time I’ve never been able to reproduce the success of a strong internal economy that I get with concentrating on a single city at a time. It’s inevitable doing multiple cities they all end up neglected in some area that I should have had the time to do if I were doing one city. I can certainly do multiple functioning cities at a time and get them somewhere in the middle of the hood, but it’s still never anywhere as good as when I focus on a single city.

DeletedUser

Can't that work you're doing in the sun wait until the fall? :D It would be a lot safer! :D
What work?! It's me taking the brats out during the week:rolleyes:Fridays we stay home, only going out for lunch. Weekends, it's their parents' problem:P:)
A new settlement is starting soon. I so not feel like doing it... :D
Yes, visiting a Japanese settlement without leaving my sofa:lol::lol::P