• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

General conversation

Ati2

Legend
Is it urgent? No - Delete, Yes - Delete they will get back to me again :D

Some I actually want to read, so I need to at least see what they are. :D I start each day with around 30-40 emails (not counting spam, and filtered mail), plus whatever comes in during the day, probably twice as many. So missing a couple of days means having to catch up with several hundred emails. Argh. :D

Some I actually want to read, so I need to at least see what they are. :D I start each day with around 30-40 emails (not counting spam, and filtered mail), plus whatever comes in during the day, probably twice as many. So missing a couple of days means having to catch up with several hundred emails. Argh. :D
yeah it can be like that but after years of effort I don't get too many now :D

Deleted member 109369

Haha, and better yet: only display it in one city, rather than all of them. I don't read my messages in the diamond farms because most of the time it's just the announcements that I really don't feel the need to read 16 times. :D

I'm pretty sure there is a proposal for this in this ideas section for this month :) Go vote if you haven't

Emberguard

Legend
I'm pretty sure there is a proposal for this in this ideas section for this month :) Go vote if you haven't
Yep, right here: https://forum.en.forgeofempires.com...ents-only-on-the-first-world-you-enter.37771/

Question : when FoE sends us those in game notifications,,, why can't they be deleted / left if we are not interested ( as I am not) so they don't hover at the top of our message boards for so long
The idea I’ve linked in this post may interest you given it’s related to your concerns. If it were to be implemented would it help alleviate your problem or would you need further measures?
https://forum.en.forgeofempires.com...ents-only-on-the-first-world-you-enter.37771/

DeletedUser117870

@King Eryaer I know I've said it before but I do like your player journal, sounds like you are having fun working out how to fight in GE. I too hate mounted archers, they are OK against heavy units if you can keep them far enough away but for the most part I don't use them.

Thank you. :)
What I do like about this game is that helps keep my mind sharp. The need to think, plan and adapt is something that I have been missing in my day to day life. It's not overly complicated but at the same time, it's not overly simple either.

DeletedUser117870

I can attest to the fact there is a world outstide of FOE. I was there this morning. It seemed reasonably safe. Nothing tried to eat me LOL

I love gardens but they are not for me. I'm so bad with plants that even plastic ones wilt when I look at them! I'm the only person I know who has won a black thumb award, ten times lol

Thank you. :)
What I do like about this game is that helps keep my mind sharp. The need to think, plan and adapt is something that I have been missing in my day to day life. It's not overly complicated but at the same time, it's not overly simple either.
I really enjoyed the city planning, trying to figure out what I wanted to build and how I could fit it in. The reconstruction mode has taken that away but introduced the new challenge of trying to put everything back once it's been stripped.

I find it really hard and frustrating

DeletedUser117870

I really enjoyed the city planning, trying to figure out what I wanted to build and how I could fit it in. The reconstruction mode has taken that away but introduced the new challenge of trying to put everything back once it's been stripped.

I find it really hard and frustrating

I'm not there yet. I had to look up what you were referencing. It sounds like a challenge and then some!