• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Best reward for Spoils of War

DeletedUser112090

Hi everyone. I don't post many times but here is my start on the Cafe.

Just for fun and hope the correct place for this post...

For players with an HC (Himeji Castle) ... I play GE and my HC just rewarded me with 200 FP... my best ever return so far.
So what has been your best reward with "Spoils of War". :)

Last edited by a moderator:
That elusive 200fp spoils, I don't see it too often :( but have actually had 2 in the past week :D

I normally just get goods and rogues with the odd 10fp thrown in

DeletedUser112090

Hi Cursedveggie, yes I've had those too. Any rewards is very nice when it happens. :)

@Agent327 can I please draw your attention to the pinned post at the front of this section of the forum which states:

What it isn’t. A place for slanging matches or derogatory comments. No one should be made to feel uncomfortable for not knowing something or not having read through the entire forum first. This is where you’ll be directed to find that information. Its not a place for one word posts that offer nothing to enhance the dialogue. It is not a negative place.

Please feel free to join in with the conversation in a positive and friendly manner.

Agent327

Overlord
@Agent327 can I please draw your attention to the pinned post at the front of this section of the forum which states:

Please feel free to join in with the conversation in a positive and friendly manner.

What's derogatory about my post???? I am being totally realistic. Everybody has a chance to win the same spoils. There are 11. 4 with goods. Rather obvious the one giving the most goods is the best. 3 with fp's and and again the one giving the most will be considered the best. 3 with rogues and I am starting to repeat myself, but the one giving the most will be considered the best. And there is one left that gives diamonds. So from a total of 11 spoils, only 4 are realistically up for the title "the best". Now how long do you want to talk about that?

Hi Agent! What is the best spoil total you got from a set of battles?

460 fp from a set of 9

What's derogatory about my post????
Your post is very negative in tone, basically saying: here are the odds of getting each spoil, there is no need to discuss it further.

This is a friendly conversation asking what people feel is the best spoils that they have received, for most this will probably by mulitples of 200fp, but who knows someone may really want the goods or rogues and be overjoyed that they got 40 extra rogues in day.

I for one would like to find out

Agent327

Overlord
Your post is very negative in tone, basically saying: here are the odds of getting each spoil, there is no need to discuss it further.

This is a friendly conversation asking what people feel is the best spoils that they have received, for most this will probably by mulitples of 200fp, but who knows someone may really want the goods or rogues and be overjoyed that they got 40 extra rogues in day.

I for one would like to find out

There is no need to discuss it. You can post what you got. You can be happy about it, others can be happy for you, but there is no discussion.

OP asks for best single return. Not multiples and I reacted to that.

Deleted member 109369

There is no need to discuss it. You can post what you got. You can be happy about it, others can be happy for you, but there is no discussion.

OP asks for best single return. Not multiples and I reacted to that.
Then you don't have to, but others might want to discuss.

DeletedUser113125

I’ve heard players say that getting it to a high level is worth it as they regularly get fp spoils.