• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

General conversation

DeletedUser117870

Good morning everyone.
I'm sort of new here, feeing my way around. Been having fun with the game, mistakes included :)

Muggy day here in Ottawa Canada. Humidity has been over 80% nearly every day this week. We've had some rain that didn't help much.
Is anyone else owned by a cat?
Mine wakes me at 4:30 every day without fail. We got him as a rescue when he was only 9 months old. Skin and bones, terrified of his own shadow. Now he's lord of the manor, at least he thinks he is lol

Time to get another coffee. The only way I can jump start the early wakings these days!

Good Morning,

I don't have a cat for that very reason, although Mrs Vegetable would like to get one, every time I go away for work I expect to come back and find one! I'm hanging around at the moment waiting for the time to come when I can go to the airport to hang around some more before getting my flight home :)

@King Eryaer I've been reading your player journal and I'm gald you're enjoying the game :D you have just lost an encouter in GE, can I ask where in GE? What great buildings (if any) do you have? Always happy to give help and advice if you want any or not if you don't!

Deleted member 109369

Good morning everyone.
I'm sort of new here, feeing my way around. Been having fun with the game, mistakes included :)

Muggy day here in Ottawa Canada. Humidity has been over 80% nearly every day this week. We've had some rain that didn't help much.
Is anyone else owned by a cat?
Mine wakes me at 4:30 every day without fail. We got him as a rescue when he was only 9 months old. Skin and bones, terrified of his own shadow. Now he's lord of the manor, at least he thinks he is lol

Time to get another coffee. The only way I can jump start the early wakings these days!

I am owned by two cats. Welcome to the Cafe! and nice player journal :)