• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

How long have been playing

DeletedUser15468

How do I found out how long I have been playing the game?
Some say they can tell from the profile, but I have been playing too long for it to tell me anything other than "You have reached the etc"

Look at the FoE badge achivement near the bottom.
That's what I posted but then read his post again and realized his problem. After you complete the highest tier of any achievement it no longer tells you the number just that you have reached highest level of that achievement

DeletedUser113125

That's what I posted but then read his post again and realized his problem. After you complete the highest tier of any achievement it no longer tells you the number just that you have reached highest level of that achievement
How long HAVE you been playing?

DeletedUser96901

have the info-email activated (the one that gives free event currency)

at the end there is a line like
you got this email because you signed up on FoE on April 26th 2012

Japphur

Private
Wow yes... 22/10/2013... I remember I used to be a mad Age of Empires player and I thought this might be the online version... it wasn't, but....