• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

The Arc is too powerful

DeletedUser108359

-1. Yes it is a very powerful building, yes it is a game changer, yes it helps players get Gb's up super high quickly.
My point.... it does not give any 1 or group of players any unfair advantage as ALL players are able to get it and do the same thing.

Goremise

Lieutenant-General
-1. Yes it is a very powerful building, yes it is a game changer, yes it helps players get Gb's up super high quickly.
My point.... it does not give any 1 or group of players any unfair advantage as ALL players are able to get it and do the same thing.

Considering the post is 2 years old, I'm not sure -1's or +1's will make much difference now :D

MP75

Master Corporal
For those of you thinking that The Arc is too powerful,wait and see one of the two Great Buildings from Space Age Mars and you will change your mind about The Arc being too powerful and a game changer :)

DeletedUser112017

For those of you thinking that The Arc is too powerful,wait and see one of the two Great Buildings from Space Age Mars and you will change your mind about The Arc being too powerful and a game changer :)

How on earth is GB giving VF goods too powerful? What do you do with those goods (except, perhaps, sell for FPs)?

DeletedUser112017

Ah, that one I find cool :)

It's basically a killer for people who wasted their city space and FPs (for def GBs) build 1200+ def percentage :)

MP75

Master Corporal
Ah, that one I find cool :)

It's basically a killer for people who wasted their city space and FPs (for def GBs) build 1200+ def percentage :)
Now i'm doomed,i have worked on my defense from about 3-4 years having now 132 % with 1594 % but after Space Age Mars will be released here all that defense boost will be useless.The good thing is that all my buildings can't be plundered if they are motivated and i have a lot of neighbors with many Terrace Farms and event sets ready for harvesting :)

DeletedUser108359

Too right, That Virgo. chance of killing half your opposition's troops 1st shot. i know a guy on beta who has his on level 40 already. Goods selling for 1500 fp on beta.

Galladhorn

Monarch
The Arc should never have been omplemented IMO
– The way it works is equal to inflation for FPs. (Or at least it should have come with a Max level)
But it has been around now for some time
– I do not recon there is really much that can be done about it without making some section of players "pay" for it and come out with angry faces.

It essentially a Dev problem – What the initial intention of the functinality of this GB was I do not know – But it for sure has changed the whole game into a FP investment game and no player can be blamed for bringing the Arc up to very high levels, essentially it makes no sense not to do it if you can as a player.

New players get an Arc early up because it appears that any player can´t really go around this Arc institution and often the result is players not even managing the base part of the game well, becasue their smaller cities are full of High Era GB´s, that in any case will take a lot of time to get to high levels.

Simply a major Dev bummer...
– its, not very cosntructive but that is sadly all I can boil this issue down to

DeletedUser111815

What is done is done. You can't undo it as that would punish all new players while all other players had the chance to benefit from it. I think they learnt from this mistake as all the new GBs with percentages are very (if not too much) nerfed. That new GB from Mars Age looks absolutely underwhelming. BG and HC have lower percentages, as well as AO. Kraken is the only exception but that's fine.

Anyway, the Arc won't change, so just accept it and deal with it. We all have the same (optional) benefits, so it doesn't really matter anyway.