• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Game designed for Diamonds purchases

DeletedUser110286

I just got my recent Inno incentive. If I buy diamonds I get a whole 85 FPs! I mean seriously.....a complete and utter joke....

DeletedUser111428

I just got my recent Inno incentive. If I buy diamonds I get a whole 85 FPs! I mean seriously.....a complete and utter joke....
Hi Vivid! It is true that, for some advanced FoE players, receiving this kind of "incentive" from InnoGames might appear strange or surreal when your current city generates a lot of Forge Points every 24 hours...however, since those incentives are currently not targeted at any specific levels of players, all players will receive them :)

But, remember that some players (who are currently at a lower Age/Era) could see the potential of getting their hands on extra Forge Points when buying a given number of Diamonds (especially for Research Tech Trees) so they can get a little extra help when making an online purchase :)

Goremise

Lieutenant-General
Without spending any diamonds my 2nd city ended up with a 2nd pagoda at level 5, and a fire pagoda... it was entirely possible to complete every quest easily. My second city is in the Iron age though, main in the INDA Which of course I spent a little to get 2 fire Pagoda's.

It felt like a diamond event but was actually extremely easy to go 8-9 leaped ponds for free.

EDIT: Of course this event being much better then the Carnival one (not that that is hard) It still holds no candle as to the Original Easter Event we used to get which gave you guaranteed special building prizes, by gathering the required item and waiting for it to be buy-able, you could buy 10 WW or 20 SOK in one event very easily, with no randomness involved.

So yes, in that sense the events have become more diamond based to get more out of it, but its still possible to get a lot of free stuff without spending.

DeletedUser111428

Without spending any diamonds my 2nd city ended up with a 2nd pagoda at level 5, and a fire pagoda... it was entirely possible to complete every quest easily. My second city is in the Iron age though, main in the INDA Which of course I spent a little to get 2 fire Pagoda's.

It felt like a diamond event but was actually extremely easy to go 8-9 leaped ponds for free.

EDIT: Of course this event being much better then the Carnival one (not that that is hard) It still holds no candle as to the Original Easter Event we used to get which gave you guaranteed special building prizes, by gathering the required item and waiting for it to be buy-able, you could buy 10 WW or 20 SOK in one event very easily, with no randomness involved.

So yes, in that sense the events have become more diamond based to get more out of it, but its still possible to get a lot of free stuff without spending.
Happy to see that you managed to get a 2nd Pagoda more than halfway through without spending Diamonds...great job! :)

Thomas Covenent

Lieutenant-General
I honestly don't know how Inno could make an event any easier outside of just making it an automatic gift just for opening your city twice a year maybe?!:rolleyes::rolleyes:

If a player has been around for a year or more, and hasn't learned that 'events = forge of blacksmiths' by now, then they are probably beyond all reasonable help...

Hell, we get it super easy here in FoE compared to that "other" Inno city builder game (*cough*elvenar*cough*)
Events there can literally bring your entire city to a dead stop for a month or more, and to blast through the quest line will result in the oft-coined "turd town" of dozens upon dozens of tiny, ugly little basic buildings.
(ie: you think 10-12 blacksmiths is bad, please enjoy the horror that is 50-60+ of their equivalents and still takes 3-4+ days to do everything!lol)

So really, thank-you Inno for as yet, not sticking with the following nightmares in recent events;
- produce 5min productions 24 times
- (easy quest)
- produce 1hr productions 12 times
- produce 15min productions 24 times
- (easy quest)
- produce 15min productions 25 times
- produce 8hr (9hr for elvenar) productions 10 times
..5 various easy'ish quests later and then;
- produce 15min productions 26 times
- produce 1hr productions 16 times
- produce 24hr productions 9 times

...gods, can you imagine the rage that would induce here?!lol.
And this is actually Inno being super-duper lazy and giving us a break! Used to be in elvenar that you'd see quests demanding 50-60+ of the 5 or 15min productions. :O :O
(...and then that one time an event quest wanted 110x 5min productions. Ouchie)

'It seems the events are designed to make members spend diamonds'... why should this be a surprise.. diamonds are how the game developers keep the game running in the real world.