• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Account Deletion due to inactivity

DeletedUser117026

A player in my main world guild said that you need take care if you have a break from the game as you may lose your cities because they can be deleted and linked me this from the game rules.

"10) Account deletion
Game accounts may be deleted after 30 days of inactivity."

So if you have a break from the game for some time longer than 30 days and then come back it looks to me like you may find all is gone.

Do I understand this correctly?

Shad23

Emperor
if you have more then 50 diamonds on your acount i'v been told it's longer then that a few months i think , so if you take a break make sure you have at least 50 diamonds in your account, on FR server i barely log in more then 3 times per year last 2 years and my account has not been deleted on fr server

Cambyses II

Sergeant
I've read the rules but it's not in Inno's interests to delete you! Why should they. I accidently hit a new village by mistake, never used it and have been trying to get rid for at least 6 months but it's still there!!

DeletedUser108359

you have to have no activity at all on your account for 1 year before it will automatically be deleted.

Even if you manually delete a world it takes 14 days before its gone, ( this to give you time to change your mind, if you wanted to )