• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

GB leveling ?

Shad23

Emperor
is there a way to know who lvl'ed up your GB's ?
other then writing down eather on paper or digital notepad who already invested on it befor lvl up when it's close to lvl
i know some might not like this but maybe they could show who lvl'ed it when you get a msg about it being lvl'ed or maybe somthing in the event history like when you get plundered you get a msg telling you you got plundered and by who

Last edited:

Jaspero949

Private
Hope this is right,
When your GB is levelled for you, click on the left arrow on the GB page and it should show who invested at the previous level.

Jaspero949

Private
Agent, OP just asked if there was a way to know who levelled not who was last to level.
Do you know of any way to tell other than tracking as the OP suggested?

Guess I just answered my own question as the last to level would be the one to level it up lol, I'm such a doofus at times.

Agent327

Overlord
Agent, OP just asked if there was a way to know who levelled not who was last to level.
Do you know of any way to tell other than tracking as the OP suggested?

You do know that it is only the last contributor that levels the GB and not everyone that donated?

DeletedUser96901

if more players have the same amount of FP donated it can only be the last one of them

so you can reduce the list of suspects

Shad23

Emperor
i fail to see how are you suposed to know who placed last FP eaven if i try to folow your logick if you have not writen down prior to it being lvled who gave what , you say :

if more players have the same amount of FP donated it can only be the last one of them

so you can reduce the list of suspects
if you did not write down who gave what you can't know who placed the last FP ex:
3 investors on it first has 100 2nd 20 3rd 1 FP how can you know wich gave the last 1 FP i never check who invests on my GB's the last FP can be any of the 3 and realy you have no way what so ever to know who placed the last one

Agent327

Overlord
i fail to see how are you suposed to know who placed last FP eaven if i try to folow your logick

Must be cause his logic is not logic.

if you did not write down who gave what you can't know who placed the last FP ex:
3 investors on it first has 100 2nd 20 3rd 1 FP how can you know wich gave the last 1 FP i never check who invests on my GB's the last FP can be any of the 3 and realy you have no way what so ever to know who placed the last one

Now here you can use logic. First and second would have donated less to secure the spot, if they were the last one to donate. 99 or 19 would have worked as well, so the culprit has to be the person that donated 1 fp.

Last edited:

Shad23

Emperor
Now here you can use logic. First and second would have donated less to secure the spot, if they were the last one to donate. 99 or 29 would have worked as well, so the culprit has to be the person that donated 1 fp.
not necesarly maybe he was the 1st to place a FP on it

DeletedUser96901

So if 4 people donated 10 fp and 1 person donated 1 fp it is one of those 4????????
it was the last one with 10 FP or the one with 1 FP

but 100% not the first 3 people who had 10 FP in

reduced the number of suspects from 5 to 2

Agent327

Overlord
not necesarly maybe he was the 1st to place a FP on it

In that case the others did not have to donate 100 or 20. They could have done with less.

it was the last one with 10 FP or the one with 1 FP

but 100% not the first 3 people who had 10 FP in

reduced the number of suspects from 5 to 2

That is something totally different than

Is this another language problem, or did you really mess up in always trying to be a smartass?

Agent327

Overlord
well some players just don't care and they want reward befor owner of GB lvl's it so they lvl it

True, they do not care about levelling it, but they want to do that at a minimum of cost, so your example does not make sense at all.

how does that reduce number of suspects ?

It doesn't. It just shows Test was to smart for his own good this time, but I am sure he will make a language issue out of it.

Shad23

Emperor
True, they do not care about levelling it, but they want to do that at a minimum of cost, so your example does not make sense at all.
was just a hypothetical example to explain reason i asked question i could add other investors to the equation but you don't need 10 hypothetical investors to understand situation of question

Agent327

Overlord
was just a hypothetical example to explain reason i asked question i could add other investors to the equation but you don't need 10 hypothetical investors to understand situation of question

It isn't the number of investors, but the number of donated fp's that makes it a bad example.

Shad23

Emperor
but the number of donated fp's that makes it a bad example.
the numbers are all hypothetical anyways point was answered there is no real way to know who lvl'ed it
can someone put it in proper format and place it in idea section am to lazy to do it , it would be nice if we'd have a way to know