• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Event Spring Event 2019

• Thread starter Deleted member 109369
  • Start date

Zeratul 2.0

Lieutenant Colonel
The middle class is hallowing out.
- Business Insider

2019-04-11-09-28-51-Forge-of-Empires.png

Last edited:

DeletedUser116322

i just love it 8-)
2 Sakura rocks lvl 2 + 1 Emperor Entrace + 1 Zen Zone ( both in the middle, back to back ) + 2 Gongs of Wisdom = an amazing 20% attack bonus in my 2nd game (Dinegu)

Agent327

Overlord
Just so people don’t get misled or confused.

It is not called Sakura Set, it’s called Cherry Garden Set.

And this year’s Seasonal Prize is the Pagoda and not the Cherry Garden Set (or as you called it the Sakura Set).

;) ;) ;)

Since we do not want to mislead or confuse people.

You can not win a Cherry Garden Set or pieces of it.
You can win Spring Selection Kits.

Zeratul 2.0

Lieutenant Colonel
I obtained the Pagoda maximum level (level 7) in two worlds, E and L.

And I chose one Water Pagoda and one Earth Pagoda.

DeletedUser116322

I obtained the Pagoda maximum level (level 7) in two worlds, E and L.
me too in worlds A and D, fire Pagodas
my third world B, has been a battle and i'm only on level 5, level 6 coming up soon, running out of days though, not sure if i'll get to level 7, really pity if so

DeletedUser116322

just moved up to the Bronze League so if i stay there i'll get an upgrade at the end and will be able to get a fire Pagoda

DeletedUser100133

They are just over 2 days left of the event, hope you all gained the prizes you wanted and if not there is still time, but in the meantime please tell us what the best prize you received so far.

Thank you
Keep forging :D

DeletedUser

They are just over 2 days left of the event, hope you all gained the prizes you wanted and if not there is still time, but in the meantime please tell us what the best prize you received so far.

Thank you
Keep forging :D

fp’s the one thing always useful to me.

DeletedUser

Dont think I could stand the disappointment after for two bites at the kits left me with only 4 of them in Cigard for the cost of over 7K lanterns....:(

I know the feeling odds can suck big time.
I’ve heard one het 700-something and got six or so o_O