• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Event Spring Event 2019

• Thread starter Deleted member 109369
  • Start date

DeletedUser108359

I still think there should be a special prize for the top 5 players in each world.
Gold league is the top 1% but the very top 5 players should get a great grand prize because there can be a huge difference between players in gold league.

i disagree, why should the top 5 get a special reward ?
It doesnt need to take skill or luck to be there. Normally all it takes is cash

DeletedUser108359

I think fire pagoda should give 10 troops from owner age or higher cause since it gives you attack bonus it should give you troops to attack also...

nice idea, but i think it would then make the Traz redundant for most players.

DeletedUser116525

as you said: it takes cash

the 5 players who supports the game with most money should get rewarded for making this game free to play for so many other players

:blush:
Yes that's right, if someone drops maybe a couple hunge on an event then a chance at a special reward should be possible.
It's not different to reaching gold level, it takes spending diamonds to get there, but I think the absolute top 5 players in each world should get something different and rare, something maybe to showcase in their city that only a few will ever get, something that big spenders/supporters can take pride of.

Right at the end of the event, the top 5 are revealed so there's no ladder or anything, it's a blind list until the winners are revealed with their scores.

Spending money on FOE is not just to get good things, some people like to support an organisation that provides them what they enjoy, the fact that many others benefit from ones spending is an extra bonus, it's nice to know at least that i'm helping in a small way to give many others the opportunity to play the game they love.

Just look at the fire pagoda, how awesome to have in your city, and you get it for free, you just need to play the event and it will come, what a great game.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ceban

Brigadier-General
Yes that's right, if someone drops maybe a couple hunge on an event then a chance at a special reward should be possible.
It's not different to reaching gold level, it takes spending diamonds to get there, but I think the absolute top 5 players in each world should get something different and rare, something maybe to showcase in their city that only a few will ever get, something that big spenders/supporters can take pride of.

Right at the end of the event, the top 5 are revealed so there's no ladder or anything, it's a blind list until the winners are revealed with their scores.

Spending money on FOE is not just to get good things, some people like to support an organisation that provides them what they enjoy, the fact that many others benefit from ones spending is an extra bonus, it's nice to know at least that i'm helping in a small way to give many others the opportunity to play the game they love.

Just look at the fire pagoda, how awesome to have in your city, and you get it for free, you just need to play the event and it will come, what a great game.
its ok if you wont call this game 'free to play' then, till now all things was reachable for not paying customers more or less harder than for paying ones, this way it wouldnt be like that anymore.

DeletedUser115548

I like this event. I found a cherry blossom tree and got 10 lanterns. Defeated the small army and am working on my 8 hour productions to get more.

DeletedUser108359

Ok fair enough, But how would the top 5 be determined, i dont see a points score only pond jumps completed. Also if someone drops lots of cash into the game, they Do get a special reward, virtually guaranteed gold and the best rewards plus all the other advantages it will give them in game.

secondly and More importantly, spending money on the game is great, for those who can afford to do so. Some of us truly cant afford to spend cash on a game, from my side, (a) i have rl commitments which are far more important and (b) in some countries the exchange rate makes it VERY expensive. If i could, i absolutely would, i'd also love to get gold every event, get more than 1 main prize, get a big advantage over other players, i dont hold it against players who can and do, i tend to envy them a bit, but good for them, thats their good fortune,
But this does not make people who spend more important than people who dont or cant.

I dont say its not a great game, if it wasnt i wouldnt be playing for many years, i greatly appreciate that Inno takes all players into their thinking and planning and gives all players the chance to get everything in the game.
What is the percentage of spenders to non spenders, i wonder if all the non spenders stopped playing, would the game continue. Somehow i doubt it.

DeletedUser108359

as you said: it takes cash

the 5 players who supports the game with most money should get rewarded for making this game free to play for so many other players

:blush:

So basically we should say thank you to them for giving us the privilege of playing this game.
What you are saying is without them the rest of us wouldnt be able to play? Maybe thats true, maybe not.
Basically the feeling i get is that "free" players are regarded as a lower form of life by some spending players, as though we are inferior and we should get on our knees and thank our lucky stars they are so kind as to give us the opportunity to play their game with them.

Personally i wont say here what i think of that attitude. :mad:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser114342

Event is going well for me so far, have won 3 WF upgrades and now just waiting on the spring selection and Reno kits. I’m hoping the order is different from beta as the Reno kits came before Spring and I need 8 pieces to get a full set...keep on winning the 10fp in the DC instead whenever it came up.

The great thing I like about this game is that it allows you to play how you want to. If you want and can spend money then great! If you can’t, the game gives you multiple ways to earn diamonds in other ways. I have 2 diamond farms (I’m still in the process of setting up) which combined with completing GE level 4 each week gives me over 600 diamonds each week :)

Goremise

Lieutenant-General
The Water Pagoda is so literally pointless that Inno would be better to just outright remove the stupid thing altogether...
I mean c'mon, what respectable player would ever build that pile of rodent gak? Even if you're a 100% pacifist farmer, you'd be stupid to take the +10 goods vs. the def% bonus that the Fire Pagoda gives.

Farmers don't actually need more goods production, because they've already got CF + other gb's doing all the heavy lifting for them. (well, at least if they're doing it properly!)
Give the def% bonus to the Water Pagoda, OR, give it say a coin + supply % boost to at least make it more attractive and almost worth considering.

As pointed out, Earth Pagoda at least has the +5fps going for it, making it basically a pseudo 'plunder-proof' TF for nearly half the space.
Water though needs help big time, while the Fire Pagoda didn't need the added boost at all, since it was still the clear winner for a majority of players simply due to the atk% boost. ;)

Exactly. I really don't understand the concept, because I'd love to have all three because I reckon they look pretty cool. Yet if I tried to go for even more then one, they'd both be fire 100%, because sif pass up more attack boosts. Its already as efficient then SoK's without even needing to be Earth. The people who want goods, already have the goods setup too, as you said. A coin/supply bonus is something water definitely should have, that alone would make it a worthy contender... instead of the troll pagoda :D

DeletedUser108359

Event is going well for me so far, have won 3 WF upgrades and now just waiting on the spring selection and Reno kits. I’m hoping the order is different from beta as the Reno kits came before Spring and I need 8 pieces to get a full set...keep on winning the 10fp in the DC instead whenever it came up.

The great thing I like about this game is that it allows you to play how you want to. If you want and can spend money then great! If you can’t, the game gives you multiple ways to earn diamonds in other ways. I have 2 diamond farms (I’m still in the process of setting up) which combined with completing GE level 4 each week gives me over 600 diamonds each week :)

My luck in these events is topsy turvy, sometimes i get great things, ( got 3 WW shrink kits yesterday :D) maybe today i get nothing i find useful to me. I have not been very lucky with the cherry trees so far, then suddenly i found 4. ( 2 with 50, 1 with 20 and 1 with 100 lanterns ) thats how it goes in life, i smile when i get the great things and just accept it when i dont.

I agree 110% with you (and iv said this before ) What i love about this game is exactly what you said whether you spend or not, you can still achieve great things in the game ( many, many other games allow you to get to a certain point, then you Have to spend cash to progress further or stagnate where you are. )

However having said that, people who do spend money get the best rewards and progress much faster with more and better stuff, i dont hold that against them at all, But one does get the impression here, that some of them seem to think this makes them special, that without their money we would not be able to play, that we should be grateful to them for this, that they are better than we are because of this, and that this entitles them to extra special rewards.
Personally i wont say what they can go do with their money or their "im better than you" attitude.

DeletedUser116322

one does get the impression here, that some of them seem to think this makes them special, that without their money we would not be able to play, that we should be grateful to them for this, that they are better than we are because of this, and that this entitles them to extra special rewards.
Personally i wont say what they can go do with their money or their "im better than you" attitude.
i could not put it better

DeletedUser111428

There is to little and to rare to get a cherry tree...
Hi ntnete0! For this year's Spring Event, Cherry Trees are marked as Incidents that can occur in your city and, therefore, there could be times where you will get some Cherry Trees in your city for a given day, as well as times where there will not be any Cherry Trees at all...but, fear not! You do not need those extra Cherry Trees to ensure that you can get your hands on a Level 7 Pagoda; all you need to do is to complete each and every Quest and to log in at least once a day to collect your extra Lanterns and you will be rewarded with a nice Level 7 Pagoda at the end of the Event! :)

Those Cherry Trees are like a bonus for FoE players, so keep you eyes peeled! :)

DeletedUser111428

Hi everyone,

It seems that we are slowly drifting off the topic of this Thread, which is to comment the Spring Event...can we please stick to the topic? Thanks! :)

DeletedUser116322

There is to little and to rare to get a cherry tree...
i'm getting them (cherry trees) everyday. i'm on quest 16 already so i think i'll easily finish them all on time and i'm looking forward to getting one Fire Pagoda.