• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Fighting in GE with AF units

Havik79

Corporal
So just after last weeks GE started I moved to AF, and was looking for advice.

So far I have surrogate, recon, and battle unlocked, and wondering which is good for GE.

In FE I could clear level 3 each week with not a huge amount of losses, basically I used 1 hover, stuck it in a corner, pressed auto fight, and let the rogues do the work.

Is there a bog standard unit I can do the same with in AF, doing level 3 is pretty important for me, as our guild does it every week, not to mention the extra rewards I get from my lovely little level 10 HC.

If it helps, Attacking, A204% with D96%, although its 2am Tuesday and I can't think what it actually is without 20% attack boost from tavern.

Agent327

Overlord
So you made it to AF and still can not figure out by yourself what units to use?

There is no "easy unit".

BruteForceAttack

Warrant Officer
So just after last weeks GE started I moved to AF, and was looking for advice.

So far I have surrogate, recon, and battle unlocked, and wondering which is good for GE.

In FE I could clear level 3 each week with not a huge amount of losses, basically I used 1 hover, stuck it in a corner, pressed auto fight, and let the rogues do the work.

Is there a bog standard unit I can do the same with in AF, doing level 3 is pretty important for me, as our guild does it every week, not to mention the extra rewards I get from my lovely little level 10 HC.

If it helps, Attacking, A204% with D96%, although its 2am Tuesday and I can't think what it actually is without 20% attack boost from tavern.

You mostly need to hand battle, I used 1 dragon drone and 7r and it works most of the time..again no auto battle

Shad23

Emperor
You mostly need to hand battle, I used 1 dragon drone and 7r and it works most of the time..again no auto battle
am prity sure that depends if you choose the good units and your att % boost i'v used auto batle in all the era's i passed through so far and i'm in FE when your curser is on the troops you can see strength of your units and against wich unit they are best used agaist use that info , if your % from your att boost is high enough am sure if you use info about each troops you can auto batle , sure first week or 2 your in an era you need to do manual fighting to get to know your troops but once you know them you can auto batle

FantasticMrFrank

Brigadier-General
I’m in same boat it’s trikky to battle 48/48 let alone 64/64, first advice is get yourself the Terra cotta army if you haven’t already, your defence needs to be above 120% minimum, go with battle fortress’s and 7 rogues as you have been but keep battle fortress away from enemy for at least 2 rounds then auto battle, the rogues don’t travel that far so you need to push them forward further before auto battles,, when up against plasma artilary use the dragon drones they can’t be hit, hope this little bit of info helps somewhat

Last edited:
It depends on the enemy, I like to leave everything in place if possible and let the rogues take the initial onslaught while taking out as much as possible with artillery.

But to be honest, for AF GE1 you should be able to do all 16 encounters with hover tanks on autobattle