• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed 'Week #94 & 95 2019-02-18 | 2019-02-25

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser113125

someone with a level 80 arc said he saw my arc on the levelling thread so he didn't put 190%
he offered to top up but I told him it's ok.
he is still helping in the 190% thread from time to time.
Someone with a level 80 Arc put 50% on one of my GBs and when asked to top up to 100% said no, they didn’t see why they had to just because they have a level 80 Arc.

DeletedUser113125

I just built my Arc a few days and I can safely say I have no idea what y'all are talking about, lol, guess I need to start looking up how to make use of it. Also this ongoing event is making me wish I remembered more from my probability theory classes... pretty sure the odds are just crap all around though.
What world are you on?
1.9 threads are in most top guilds and useful to make GB levelling cheaper. Arcs are fun, then awful as you try to get prints, then a slog and boring, then briefly fun as you make lots of FPS, then slow and boring again then you get to level 80 and all your FPS are tied up in other people’s GBs so you still aren’t doing tech, but no regrets.

Someone with a level 80 Arc put 50% on one of my GBs and when asked to top up to 100% said no, they didn’t see why they had to just because they have a level 80 Arc.

that's terrible

I just built my Arc a few days and I can safely say I have no idea what y'all are talking about, lol, guess I need to start looking up how to make use of it. Also this ongoing event is making me wish I remembered more from my probability theory classes... pretty sure the odds are just crap all around though.

those are just simple probability :D

DeletedUser

Good morning / afternoon / evening everyone:)

Happy new year @Ati2 :)

Anyone care to clarify 'top up'?
I usually just put in enough to secure my spot, whether sniping or not....

DeletedUser115027

What world are you on?
N
1.9 threads are in most top guilds and useful to make GB levelling cheaper. Arcs are fun, then awful as you try to get prints, then a slog and boring, then briefly fun as you make lots of FPS, then slow and boring again then you get to level 80 and all your FPS are tied up in other people’s GBs so you still aren’t doing tech, but no regrets.
sounds like fun then :D

DeletedUser

It doesn't matter what YOUR Arc level is. The 90% threads are called 90% threads because you put on the full extra 90%, even if that's a loss for you. If you don't want that, then you don't put on anything.
So basically, if Gisk's arc at 4th spot offers 300 fps reward, I would need to put in 570 fps on the x1.9 thread. Correct?

DeletedUser116182

You only need basic probability theory to understand this game. The more n tickets you have, the closer the output to E(xpectation). For example, 5% probability means E = 20 repeats. If you have n = 20 tickets, you’re expected, but not necessarily, win once. If you have n = 100 tickets, you’re expected, but not necessarily, win 5 times. However, you get significantly closer to E when n = 100 as compared to n = 20. When n tends to infinity, the output is the same with E. It is in theory. I find out in the game it might be different to some extent empirically. I assume it is due to limitation in pseudo-random generator and possibly some bug in programming.

Status
Not open for further replies.