• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #93 2019-02-11

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser116525

I've been building a couple diamond farms for a bit of fun.
I have a few questions..

It seems many DF's are camped in Iron age, is there any benefit going further?
I see that it's mentioned that a DF in BA might be easiest for quests so that probably answers it.

It seems GB's are not important in a DF, are their any GB's which would be helpful over time?
What about delphi for happy & zeuss for a bit more oomph in battles quests?

Are goods building any use? I see a few have goods buildings, what would be the point once your at the era of choice?

What to do with FP's?
If there's no real advancing in age and no GB's to level, do we just ignore FP's in a diamond farm?

Is my biggest DF too far advanced in age? it's in HMA

DeletedUser113901

I've been building a couple diamond farms for a bit of fun.
I have a few questions..

It seems many DF's are camped in Iron age, is there any benefit going further?
I see that it's mentioned that a DF in BA might be easiest for quests so that probably answers it.

It seems GB's are not important in a DF, are their any GB's which would be helpful over time?
What about delphi for happy & zeuss for a bit more oomph in battles quests?

Are goods building any use? I see a few have goods buildings, what would be the point once your at the era of choice?

What to do with FP's?
If there's no real advancing in age and no GB's to level, do we just ignore FP's in a diamond farm?

Is my biggest DF too far advanced in age? it's in HMA
  • More space for WWs.
  • Traz/CoA/CdM/SoZ/TA to go collect lvl GE lvl IV diams.
  • Can be useful in GE before you can auto battle all and to do some event quests.
  • Invest in GBs.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.