• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #93 2019-02-11

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Don't you attack everyone? Sooner or later, I expect we'll be in the same hood.
No, I usually leave the top 15 alone, wastes too many troops...you think we'll be in the same hood? Didn't you age up?

Good night

Last edited by a moderator:

Galladhorn

Monarch
What should I be building? They're the only units I've researched so far

So you just start building them, they are the defence against Hydroelectric Eel. (Alt. Defence are Scimitar).

OF has a lot of units.

Eals are great, Tuturret are an excellent Arty, SubCruisers are are pretty good tactical unit, that can both attack and has the counter attack giving it some presence, Nautilus can take a lot of damage, will usually last for two round battles, can be used as a meat shield. Gliders in goups are still effective even in VF, against Arty setups. Scimitars can be quite good in wearing more units down, but they need to be played – not so god on Auto.

Medusa I did not find usefull. Mantas has limited use as well. Octopods are fun, but they do not reach that far – A good backbone somtimes - but the CRAPs are more simple and detech stealth.

Depending on stats and what parts of the game you play you will need some variety of units in OF.
Hope u got a Traz

Last edited:

DeletedUser116525

Reason I wanted it was to get rid of houses so I created more free space, at the moment I just added more goods production buildings but am hoping for one of them fancy farms one day. my next GB is alcatraz so that will balance out happyness and give me some army units to play with, at LMA my units gets slammed pretty quick in GE

Status
Not open for further replies.