• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Blueprint Chance (s)

DeletedUser116616

I have the same player in : friends, guild and neighbor. At this time I am maxed out (80) of friends. I would like to know, (because I have him/her in all the categories)
Does this decrease or increase my overall chances of getting a blue print , or should I remove (guild and neighbor) as friends and add new friends in their spot.
Thanks

Shad23

Emperor
depends if you have a lot of friends in that situation
if you have only 1 in that situation does not change much the %
if you have 50 in guild friends who are on your friends list that might influance your % of chances

BruteForceAttack

Warrant Officer
I have the same player in : friends, guild and neighbor. At this time I am maxed out (80) of friends. I would like to know, (because I have him/her in all the categories)
Does this decrease or increase my overall chances of getting a blue print , or should I remove (guild and neighbor) as friends and add new friends in their spot.
Thanks

I'd keep the neighbors in friend list because they may no longer be there in the next hood. Since you can only aid a player once in 24 hrs having guild members as friends is not useful other than they can sit in your tavern.

Simply way of getting bps is to donate fps to the gb you want.

Last edited:

DeletedUser96901

it decreases the chance to get BP

with 79 different people in each list you aid 237
if there are players on two lists then it are maybe only 200