• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Forge Valentine's Day Sale

• Thread starter Deleted member 109369
  • Start date

DeletedUser116654

a Tree of Love for 200 diamonds
Ah, thanks for the reply. 200 diamonds is actually not that bad I think, though it would have been better if it was an upgrade kit or a selection kit for those who have a Tree of Love or a Great Tree of Love. Maybe there is a slight chance that the next offer will be a Tree of Love Upgrade Kit?

DeletedUser108359

yeppy, only 995 diamonds for 50 fps, think i'll buy 50 at this ridiculous low price
yeah, much rather spend diamonds to buy fp than i can win in ge, or get from my own buildings or friends tavern visits or buy with in game coins .

Iwateguy

Major-General
So, sale number 3 is a Magnum Opus for 2600 diamonds. It's not even remotely tempting. If you want to get me to buy something like this, you need to do better. For example, change the building so it can be motivated and, when it is, the number of forge points produced doubles. I'm not saying to make it apply to an older Magnum Opus, just the ones in the sale. Change the name to Valentine's Magnum Opus (or whatever) to differentiate. At 2600 diamonds I'm not sure I'd buy it even then but I would sure give it a serious look. The way it is, the only thing it's good for is a laugh.

DeletedUser113901

a tholos upgrade or cherry blossom upgrade or sommats decent would be nice, who in the right mind would buy a magnum opus for 2600 diamonds. come on inno :(((
It's possible to loot 3 FPs a day from an opus on 3x2 and 2 half roads.That's 0,429 FP/■. Spire and collossus lvl 10 only produce 0,333 FP/■ on 4x4 and 4 half roads. A cherry set lvl 2 only produces 0,200 FP/■ on 5x5 and 10 half roads.

DeletedUser116654

Something is not right with this sale. Maybe is is bugged? Maybe 50 FPs were meant to cost 99 diamonds, and that 5 in the end came out of nowhere (so it became 995), and same with this Magnum Opus, an extra 0 in the end came out of nowhere and made it 2600 instead of 260? Or maybe it was to cost 600 and an extra 2 in the beginning came out of nowhere.
It's possible to loot 3 FPs a day on 3x2 and 2 half roads.That's 0,429 FP/■. Spire and collossus 10 only produce 0,333 FP/■ on 4x4 and 4 half roads.
You would need to sacrifice your sleep and peace of mind to collect 3 FPs a day from Magnum Opus.

Something is not right with this sale. Maybe is is bugged? Maybe 50 FPs were meant to cost 99 diamonds, and that 5 in the end came out of nowhere (so it became 995), and same with this Magnum Opus, an extra 0 in the end came out of nowhere and made it 2600 instead of 260? Or maybe it was to cost 600 and an extra 2 in the beginning came out of nowhere..
They are pretty standard sale prices :rolleyes:

DeletedUser113901

Something is not right with this sale. Maybe is is bugged? Maybe 50 FPs were meant to cost 99 diamonds, and that 5 in the end came out of nowhere (so it became 995), and same with this Magnum Opus, an extra 0 in the end came out of nowhere and made it 2600 instead of 260? Or maybe it was to cost 600 and an extra 2 in the beginning came out of nowhere.

You would need to sacrifice your sleep and peace of mind to collect 3 FPs a day from Magnum Opus.
50 FPs for 995 diams instead of 2500 is a big discount.

DeletedUser115724

Very disapointed with special offers,, give uis maharajas palace or something... not tree , or stuff like that...

Havik79

Corporal
So it was 50Fp, tree, magnum, what was the fourth one.

I guess inno bought their world map from Ikea type place, you know one without New Zealand, or Australia, seeing as how they said everyone would get a chance, except it was like 9pm for us Aussies, and sale ended while most were either in bed or getting ready for work.