• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Already Suggested: Set Aid Priority

DeletedUser104020

Let players set a priority to how aid from other players is applied. In each players profile, have a list of all buildings in their city that can be aided by others and set a priority as to which will get aided first.

Emberguard

Legend
@tonymichaels22 why is the current aid priority not satisfactory for you?

all the eligible buildings in your city will be run through a formula to establish the priority. The order will be determined in this manner:

1. Forge Points (for example Lord's Manor or Pillar of Heroes Level 7)
2. Random good (for example Royal Cascade or Athlete Living Quarters)
3. Goods of age (for example Caravansary or Kiosk)
4. Medals (for example Pole House or Shrine of Awe)
5. Blueprints (for example Shrine of Inspiration)

This refers to the output of the building, and within each group buildings producing higher amounts will always be higher in priority than those producing lower amounts. This means FP producing buildings will always have priority over buildings producing random goods, goods of age, medals and BPs. It also means that a building producing 3 FPs will have priority over a building producing 1 FP.

Last edited:

DeletedUser104020

I'm suggesting that each individual can decide for themselves what they value. I might prefer that supplies be high priority than BPs or goods and might want to move those buildings to a higher priority. But others might want to emphasize FP. Cities are getting big enough and there are so many buildings that it can many times not all buildings will get aided. But if I could pick the priority, then I can make sure that the ones I want are taken care of first. Right now, my buildings are always aided in the same order. And I think it is important to allow players to pick their priorities. We used to post in our descriptions which buildings we wanted other to aid when we had to do the aid by hand. But now with aiding being more autonomous, we can't indicate which buildings are most important to us.

DeletedUser96901

and I am suggesting to search the forum

idea is already suggest

Agent327

Overlord
I'm suggesting that each individual can decide for themselves what they value. I might prefer that supplies be high priority than BPs or goods and might want to move those buildings to a higher priority. But others might want to emphasize FP. Cities are getting big enough and there are so many buildings that it can many times not all buildings will get aided. But if I could pick the priority, then I can make sure that the ones I want are taken care of first. Right now, my buildings are always aided in the same order. And I think it is important to allow players to pick their priorities. We used to post in our descriptions which buildings we wanted other to aid when we had to do the aid by hand. But now with aiding being more autonomous, we can't indicate which buildings are most important to us.

Will never happen. You have aid kits for that.

Do not suggest list on US server

Do not suggest list

• Building rotation
  • Server Clock
  • Bronze Age, Arctic Future, or Oceanic Future in GvG
  • Any Unit Upgrades
  • Anything that is already available through Diamond purchase
  • Anything changing the production times for supplies, coin, units, etc.
  • Changes regarding Diamonds (costs of items and features, package prices, use of diamonds, etc.).
  • Suggestions to change size of Forge Point Bar (100+)
  • Trading between resources (supplies for coin, coin for medals, etc.)
  • Any proposal to alter, delete, or limit plundering
  • Additional expansions in any way
  • Ability to prioritize which buildings in your city you want aided first
  • Do not place a proposal up for voting of any kind
  • Other languages forbidden (must have English translation)
  • Bringing computer functions to mobile devices
  • Any improvements to Inno itself (staff and new servers)
Even when 100% here agrees with you, your proposal will never make it to the devs.

Ideas are collated by the respective CMs and put in a centralized location, in English, as this is the language of InnoGames as a company. This prevents duplication of ideas submitted.

At that point it will stop.

Emberguard

Legend
I'm suggesting that each individual can decide for themselves what they value. I might prefer that supplies be high priority than BPs or goods and might want to move those buildings to a higher priority. But others might want to emphasize FP.

Ok - in that case look at your city and tell me something, the buildings that have FP as their priority: Are they giving less of what you want (non-FPs) then the things you're preferring to get motivated?

Ordinary goods buildings can't be motivated and neither can All Ages buildings or special production buildings (unless they only produce supplies). So if you want goods motivated chances are it'll be bundled with something else. Supplies and Coins are also bundled with other things

DeletedUser100133

Hello

@Agent327 Please don't mix the forum up this is the EN forum, not the US, the EN do not suggest are the following -
  • Ideas to make yourself richer.. or make the game easier. The game is meant to be played over time and is meant to have a lot of strategy to it.
  • Better units to fight against other units (ie no monster/super units that can sweep all others). New units ideas must be balanced with existing ones.
  • Better trade ratios (things are supposed to be limited so there is no account feeding).
  • Trading of items other than Goods (this is simply too open to abuse, and is potentially a breach of our game rules).
  • Rotating buildings to fit in a different shaped space (placing your buildings in optimum positions is part of the game).
  • Holding areas or storing of buildings (it is an intended challenge to work with the space you have).
  • Easier access to Diamonds (Diamonds are the lifeblood of the game. We need them bought to pay for servers and everything else. If we gave out easier diamonds then no one would buy them).

Also, @tonymichaels22, what would be on your priority list what not on the current one Hall of Fame is a good start.

Thank you

DeletedUser104020

Hello

@Agent327 Please don't mix the forum up this is the EN forum, not the US, the EN do not suggest are the following -
  • Ideas to make yourself richer.. or make the game easier. The game is meant to be played over time and is meant to have a lot of strategy to it.
  • Better units to fight against other units (ie no monster/super units that can sweep all others). New units ideas must be balanced with existing ones.
  • Better trade ratios (things are supposed to be limited so there is no account feeding).
  • Trading of items other than Goods (this is simply too open to abuse, and is potentially a breach of our game rules).
  • Rotating buildings to fit in a different shaped space (placing your buildings in optimum positions is part of the game).
  • Holding areas or storing of buildings (it is an intended challenge to work with the space you have).
  • Easier access to Diamonds (Diamonds are the lifeblood of the game. We need them bought to pay for servers and everything else. If we gave out easier diamonds then no one would buy them).

Also, @tonymichaels22, what would be on your priority list what not on the current one Hall of Fame is a good start.

Thank you
My point is that priorities can change during game play from week to week. And my priorities can be different from other people. With cities continuing to get bigger, and buildings and specialty buildings getting smaller (we are all busy shrinking our wishing wells and rogue hideouts), we are able to squeeze more and more buildings that require aid into our city squares. But our guild list, friends list and neighborhood remain the same. Fully maxed out, we have the same maximum amount of 300 people that could aid us in any 24 hour period. And there is always overlap and not everyone can or will aid in a 24 hour period, so the real number will be considerably lower. But with more buildings, we are more and more likely not to be able to get all buildings aided. Therefore, being able to set our own priority, and to be able to change that priority from time to time, would give a different complexion to the game. I get that this might not be a strictly new suggestion, but maybe the conditions of the game have changed enough that it might be considered at this time.

Blitz Epidemic

Warrant Officer
+1 Great idea, but even better is a simple button or GB that aids all your guildmates and friends. Sorry for hijacking your thread.

Emberguard

Legend
My point is that priorities can change during game play from week to week. And my priorities can be different from other people.
Great - that still doesn't answer my question from before.

If you were to manually set the priority list how much would the order of buildings motivated actually change? Or would it be the same buildings for a different reason?

DeletedUser96901

my question
will we now discuss old ideas in new threads again ?

DeletedUser104020

Great - that still doesn't answer my question from before.

If you were to manually set the priority list how much would the order of buildings motivated actually change? Or would it be the same buildings for a different reason?
My personal preference for right now would be: HoFs first, then SoKs, my premium supply buildings third, then specialty buildings with goods when motivated, then regular supply buildings, then specialty buildings with non-goods when motivated, and finally happiness last.

With the default priority right now, I am finding that my premium supply buildings only get aided some of the time. If I found that my happiness dipped too much, I would try to move some of those buildings up the list.

But again, that is just for right now. My priority might change depending on what is going on in the game. The whole point is that I am sure that my priorities are different from others that play.

Galladhorn

Monarch
My point is that priorities can change during game play from week to week. And my priorities can be different from other people. With cities continuing to get bigger, and buildings and specialty buildings getting smaller (we are all busy shrinking our wishing wells and rogue hideouts), we are able to squeeze more and more buildings that require aid into our city squares. But our guild list, friends list and neighborhood remain the same. Fully maxed out, we have the same maximum amount of 300 people that could aid us in any 24 hour period. And there is always overlap and not everyone can or will aid in a 24 hour period, so the real number will be considerably lower. But with more buildings, we are more and more likely not to be able to get all buildings aided. Therefore, being able to set our own priority, and to be able to change that priority from time to time, would give a different complexion to the game. I get that this might not be a strictly new suggestion, but maybe the conditions of the game have changed enough that it might be considered at this time.

The game current provides players with a lot of Wins including buildings. The overall city planning challenge has not really changed much, if at all – You have more buildings but the same space available – The added gameplay is now how to balance what buildings are worth having vs how many AIDs you recieve on average. So if the AID does not cover the amount of AIDable buildings, then the player needs to make a choice of reducing AID buildings for someting else that does not need AID. And as mentioned by several players already, this Idea was suggested several times – even shortly after AID was introduced. Also the AIDing priority system has been explained and should prioritise the most valuable buildings first.

Personally I do not need more Things to Click – FoE is already balancing on a knifes edge according to Good Game Play Ethics in regard to the amount of Clicks needed to play a game – even a Free one. If a game is played for a long time (or offers long time play) then the amount of Clicks needed should stay the same or decline and certainly not incline. Decline of Clicks needed to play a game can be considered a kind of reward for the dedicated player - It is also to be expected in terms of development of the game itself, both for menu UI/UX related features and for the core game itself.