• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Colossus Level 10?

• Thread starter DeletedUser113501
  • Start date

DeletedUser113501

After completing all the quests in the Forge Bowl my Colossus only gets to level 9. Is this correct? Do I have to buy Footballs to get to the last level? Thanks Alan.

DeletedUser116644

I'm really bummed that completing the Event does not result in Lvl 10 Colossus. I already spent $20 and figure I will have to spend $20 or $30 more to buy the extra footballs to get that last level. that's not right

DeletedUser

I'm really bummed that completing the Event does not result in Lvl 10 Colossus. I already spent $20 and figure I will have to spend $20 or $30 more to buy the extra footballs to get that last level. that's not right

I’ve spend zero and I’ll make it.
Said that there are two options.

1.) always take the most effecient likely the most expensive player regardless what it could give.
2.) Check the prizes the player may give and go for that.

The first option will bring you a completed grand prize, the second likely not.

Edit: And obviously log daily to get those free extra balls.

Dead-Eye

General
1.) always take the most effecient likely the most expensive player regardless what it could give.

I went with option 2 and am happy so far. I wanted the little set thing and some watchfires. I got both and a bunch of FP's and boosts that I find useful. I spent 200 diamonds. I am just waiting for my league bonus. An in lower end of bronze so will likely finish silver. Would really suck if I ended up a rookie. The point is is that this should not cost 40 to 50 bucks worth of diamonds.

DeletedUser

I went with option 2 and am happy so far. I wanted the little set thing and some watchfires. I got both and a bunch of FP's and boosts that I find useful. I spent 200 diamonds. I am just waiting for my league bonus. An in lower end of bronze so will likely finish silver. Would really suck if I ended up a rookie. The point is is that this should not cost 40 to 50 bucks worth of diamonds.

200 diamonds well spend right?

Zeratul 2.0

Lieutenant Colonel
Option 3:

3.) Wrongfully think players with 15 footballs/yard, 14.8 footballs/yard, etc. are the most efficient for the Colossus Upgrade and pick them and wrongfully think you are following Option #1.

DeletedUser116644

I guess I did make Level 10 -- I didn't see that we get upgrades for league status.

DeletedUser113901

I’ve spend zero and I’ll make it.
Said that there are two options.

Edit: And obviously log daily to get those free extra balls.
2nd way is gonna get me completed collossuses on all my serious worlds.

DeletedUser112892

Let's get this straight. For majority of event I have been choosing players that have greatest daily special drop chance. Last 3 days, I started going for players that pass most yards.
Now, I have Colossus lvl. 9 and I am in Bronze league so Colossus lvl. 10 is guaranteed.

DeletedUser

This is like “you can’t have your cake and eat it too” there has to be made a choice.
The grand prize or more chance on goodies.
Or both but that is likely going to cost some which isn’t the end of the world if you ask me.
But 50 bucks seriously?

DeletedUser115639

After completing all the quests in the Forge Bowl my Colossus only gets to level 9. Is this correct? Do I have to buy Footballs to get to the last level? Thanks Alan.
I didn’t get to level 10 either, but because I went through the event too quickly and missed a couple of days in the middle. In the end I needed around 30 more footballs to get the grand prize which would have brought me to level 9, and with the large rewards I would have gotten to level 10.

DeletedUser108359

Got bronze league on all 4 of my worlds, went for player whose goodies i wanted most and got level 10 without diamonds on 2 of them but had to use diamonds to get it on the other 2.
I was expecting the event to give us 120 footballs today as well, and that would have been enough to not have to use diamonds.