• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Event Forge Bowl 2019

Dead-Eye

General
Well I am down to 1200 footballs and I need a touchdown. I guess I will hope for the best. Perhaps we will get a new daily special for the last 8 hours. The VT upgrade may be a godsend for some is absolute rubbish for me.

DeletedUser113901

But a Champion's Retreat gives so few ranking points? And only 1 champion can be recruited?
I built a Champion's Retreat once, and then I deleted it. Thought it is not even worth a Store Building item.

As for the classical garden, I didn't examine closely and thought it is approximately a duplicate of Elephant Set, only with a different appearance.

I still have one (or two) Champion's Retreat in inventory. I can't see how it is awesome. Are you using it in combination with Traz??
The retreat is a small building and champions are raw strenght based units that do very well in auto so it's the best choice for GvG. Got 4 retreats in stock now and 1 in city so it means when I'm ready I can produce PE, ME, PME, CE and TE champs.

DeletedUser6065

Went with all Lazy Players throughout., except when not given the choice and had to select the next higher ranked player.
Have guaranteed Level 9 Colossus in inventory.
Sitting comfortable in Silver, no way I gonna get 'knocked down' to Rookie.
Ever hear/read 'The Tortoise and the Hare'?
. . . . mk

DeletedUser108730

yes watchfire
Pfff trash!!!
The retreat is a small building and champions are raw strenght based units that do very well in auto so it's the best choice for GvG. Got 4 retreats in stock now and 1 in city so it means when I'm ready I can produce PE, ME, PME, CE and TE champs.
Well I am down to 1200 footballs and I need a touchdown. I guess I will hope for the best. Perhaps we will get a new daily special for the last 8 hours. The VT upgrade may be a godsend for some is absolute rubbish for me.
Tbh it dnt matter what u go 4 cos other than the main building plus upgrades everythin else is just trash( even 2 new players) cleary theres been a change at the top or more worrying their ramping up the diamonds u need 2 spend or the time u need 2 be active 2 actually get anywhere which is normally the sign with these games that u maybe have a yr, 2 at most b4 shutdownso their just lookin 2 hit u with as many events as pos 2 milk the community, RIP FOE

Zeratul 2.0

Lieutenant Colonel
TV.png
This is the TV reporting from field live!
Less than 9 hours left, Daily Challenge has started,
yet still no sign of the last login bonus for Event!
And knocked back from Silver league to A-mature!
stagnant.png
index.php

N.B. Although, I changed Daily Challenge timing before.

Last edited:

Hans1968

Private
Nice event but as all ways only possible when you use diamonds, and were are the free balls for today or are we getting ripped of again like normal.
Iff you have missed a day then there is no hope in hell to get colossus to level 10

Dead-Eye

General
Nice event but as all ways only possible when you use diamonds

I used 200 of em and only because I went for other prizes and not always the most efficient. 200 ain't a lot of money and Inno has to pay the egg heads that make this game possible so don't be cheap, spend a bit of money and get a nice statue for your city.

DeletedUser116572

it was easy to get the 9th touchdown required for fully lvled colossus if normally taking the player with the lowest number of footballs per yard

so basically avoiding the gold players and sticking with the lazy players

Zeratul 2.0

Lieutenant Colonel
it was easy to get the 9th touchdown required for fully lvled colossus if normally taking the player with the lowest number of footballs per yard

so basically avoiding the gold players and sticking with the lazy players

True

But do you think people have a tendency to choose Gold Players thinking Gold is better than Silver than Bronze than Lazy?

And they have a tendency to think player with the higher number is more efficient?

DeletedUser116367

No last day login bonus.. falling agonisingly short of the last level..

Such a disappointment...:(

Zeratul 2.0

Lieutenant Colonel
30 seconds left before 24 hours elapse from when I collected the last login bonus!

...I mean "approximately"

Maybe the login bonus is not fixed, not static, but dynamically, so that whenever you collect one login bonus, you have to wait for 24 hours for another login bonus?

Zeratul 2.0

Lieutenant Colonel
Go back to Mississippi, go back to Alabama, go back to South Carolina, go back to Georgia, go back to Louisiana... Go back to work, go back to school, go back to your loved ones... know that the situation is finalized and no longer changeable, for there are no more 120 footballs as the last login bonus.

DeletedUser116367

It is bad that we are expected to play events by tip toeing around..

That much of analysis should not go into playing a game.. a game must be played like a game.

This feels sad...

Galladhorn

Monarch
I did not get the supposedly last 120 Balls or perhaps it was a miss info, someone in one of th guilds wrote it.

Ahh I see Bewildered Zeratul´s message
– well I guess living with long term building project is pretty real to many people, but not many ususally likes that prospect.

DeletedUser116367

How can one get thrown to amateur when one has performed the quest diligently, everyday I don't understand..

It is surprising to know that we have so many active players in avarhall

Galladhorn

Monarch
How can one get thrown to amateur when one has performed the quest diligently, everyday I don't understand..

It is surprising to know that we have so many active players in avarhall

Arvahall has to my knowledge always been pretty competitive – Earlier days a lot of GvG Action as well. (I´m Not in that anymore though).

DeletedUser116525

Last minute players will probably knock a lot down one level, i'd imagine many relying on 1 upgrade to complete colossus will fall short

Zeratul 2.0

Lieutenant Colonel
I'm still waiting for 120 footballs... piously! 8-)

Meanwhile, I believe the blame should be on Fandom: they didn't provide a warning, that, higher number such as 15 and 14.8 means lower efficiency and lower numbers such as 14.25 or even 13.25 means higher efficiency, as well as a warning that golden player does not mean good, and lazy is not bad!

Last edited: