• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Event Forge Bowl 2019

Zeratul 2.0

Lieutenant Colonel
Ya.. just worried about the last touchdown..

If we get that extra days log in bonus, I think it will happen.. else, I will be very very disappointed..

I'm now in the exact same situation.

I did choose according to yard-per-ball efficiency,

but still, I need another daily log-in football collection, if there is any,

to reach the final touchdown. Active daily but still only Bronze League: the competition is fierce.

And if there is another login reward, and I collect the reward the same time as I did today,

There will be 7 hours' time before I miss it. And if I missed the time window,

I think there is no way to get more football, even with diamonds.

Should I secure the last touchdown right now (luckily I do now have 200 diamonds at disposal), lest missing the last login?

Or, should the right question be ("you must ask the right question" -- can't remember from which movie):

When exactly does the last login starts? -- And is this the Time Zone thread is all about??

Zeratul 2.0

Lieutenant Colonel
Is there still another login?
I feel fuggy and cannot forge clearly!

forge-Bowl1.png
forge-Bowl2.png

DeletedUser116611

That's how you read it. I read it that a bronze player can play GE, but does not count for the Guild score, so he does not contribute to the success.

I am in Bronze and in a Guild but cant access Expeditions.
So how do you access Guild Expeditions in Bronze?

upload_2019-2-3_14-32-47.png

DeletedUser96901

So how do you access Guild Expeditions in Bronze?

it is not possible
Every player who is a member of a guild and has reached the Iron Age at the time when an Expedition begins, can contribute to the success of their guild by participating in the ongoing Expedition.

and don't believe Agent0815
he has no clue

DeletedUser116367

I am tired of this..

This is a forge bowl discussion thread. Not a GE discussion thread. Please do it elsewhere

DeletedUser112892

I succeeded to do the last needed touchdown without spending any diamonds and now have lvl. 9 Colossus. Now I just need to wait for league reward (unfortunately, with all the effort I made, I will finish in bronze).

Zeratul 2.0

Lieutenant Colonel
I don't know what to say...

I should have known all along, that there is something wrong.

Fandom wiki: 13 ~ 14 ~ 15 balls per yard

Me: 13 ~ 14 ~ 15 yards per ball --> Pick the biggest number!

Protest: balls per yard does not make sense! You are not aligning a row of balls, along a distance, so that if the balls are bigger, you need fewer balls, and if the balls are smaller, you need more?? But yards per ball --> If the player is more athletic, he can throw a ball to a longer distance; and if the player is sloppy, he throws a shorter distance per ball: for example, you do not pass the ball to Bryan, who is sleeping, eyes closed; or Kyle, who does not shave.

Besides, why are there so many footballs to begin with?? Shouldn't one or two balls, maybe with some backups, be enough? Are the balls so poor quality, that they breaks so easily, so that hundreds and thousands of them are needed? Why don't the programmers simply stick with the Energy Drinks! Conclusion: I think the people are crazy and the game is broken.

Boorg

Captain
for example, you do not pass the ball to Bryan, who is sleeping, eyes closed; or Kyle, who does not shave.

I don’t agree, in my opinion Kyle and Bryan are good players and my order of preference is 1st Anthony, 2nd Scott, 3rd Kyle, 4th Bryan, etc and with this format I managed to get my last upgrade and still have an average of 200 balls per world in all the worlds I play in.

I don’t think it has anything to do if the player has his eyes closed or if he is shaved or not. He could not even take a shower and stink, that's his problem, for me so long as he gives results I don’t care what he does.

Conclusion: I think the people are crazy and the game is broken.

Maybe all people are crazy including myself but for me the game does not seem to be broken, most probably you picked the wrong players therefore I would not try to put the blame on something else.

Last edited:
I'm now in the exact same situation.

I did choose according to yard-per-ball efficiency,

but still, I need another daily log-in football collection, if there is any,

to reach the final touchdown. Active daily but still only Bronze League: the competition is fierce.

And if there is another login reward, and I collect the reward the same time as I did today,

There will be 7 hours' time before I miss it. And if I missed the time window,

I think there is no way to get more football, even with diamonds.

Should I secure the last touchdown right now (luckily I do now have 200 diamonds at disposal), lest missing the last login?

Or, should the right question be ("you must ask the right question" -- can't remember from which movie):

When exactly does the last login starts? -- And is this the Time Zone thread is all about??

The movie → I, Robot

The Event: I did my 200 diamonds to secure my last Touchdown prize = an upgrade. I'm in Bronze League and with the Yards Earned number now moving I could drop to Amateur League and still get an upgrade - only need one more for a level ten unit.

All in All - It was a good event.

I have had no problems getting the full compliment of upgrades (just waiting for the last one from the leagues} on both my worlds.

I don't think I used a single gold player along the way but picked up many units, BPs and FPs along the way, some of which are more useful than others.

If your goal is the final building then it doesn't matter what the prizes are but what's most efficient to help you achieve the end goal (or touchdown :) )

DeletedUser113901

Now that the forge bowl is nearly over and I have no more quests nor footballs, here are my toughts:
  • The champion's retreat was awesome! Thank you for reintroducing that prize!
  • The collossus is a cool building and easy to max out, thanks for that too.
  • Unfortunately the classical garden looks like a prize from 2012 or 2013.

DeletedUser112892

For me it's known that I can get Champion Retreats and Rogue Hideouts only from events :(.
I needed to spend 1700 Footballs in this event to get just one Champion's Retreat.

Zeratul 2.0

Lieutenant Colonel
I don’t agree, in my opinion Kyle and Bryan are good players and my order of preference is 1st Anthony, 2nd Scott, 3rd Kyle, 4th Bryan, etc and with this format I managed to get my last upgrade and still have an average of 200 balls per world in all the worlds I play in.

I don’t think it has anything to do if the player has his eyes closed or if he is shaved or not. He could not even take a shower and stink, that's his problem, for me so long as he gives results I don’t care what he does.

Maybe all people are crazy including myself but for me the game does not seem to be broken, most probably you picked the wrong players therefore I would not try to put the blame on something else.

What I was saying...

I misunderstood balls per yard for yards per ball

I thought I was going for the most efficient players, but actually was always picking the least efficient ones.

Question: Was I the only one making this mistake? Doing the opposite thing than what they thought they were doing??

I think not! I'm not the only one. I think many people picked players with the highest number, i.e., the golden players, as well as the serious looking guy, Samuel, who, although a Bronze player, has the upper limit number, 15, and I think he should have been in the Golden group, and something must have happened, so that although he has the same value as Golden players, he ended up in the Bronze team. I guess that it is because he lacks people skills!!!

Anyway, I think that the people who have secured the final upgrade by now, when there is still another login bonus remaining, -- these people chose correctly. That is, they chose Lazy players first. Meanwhile, all the people who still haven't reached the final finishing line right now, I believe they have all picked reversely!!! They just still haven't realized it yet!!!

Last edited:

Zeratul 2.0

Lieutenant Colonel
Now that the forge bowl is nearly over and I have no more quests nor footballs, here are my toughts:
  • The collossus is a cool building and easy to max out, thanks for that too.
  • Unfortunately the classical garden looks like a prize from 2012 or 2013.
But a Champion's Retreat gives so few ranking points? And only 1 champion can be recruited?
I built a Champion's Retreat once, and then I deleted it. Thought it is not even worth a Store Building item.

As for the classical garden, I didn't examine closely and thought it is approximately a duplicate of Elephant Set, only with a different appearance.

I still have one (or two) Champion's Retreat in inventory. I can't see how it is awesome. Are you using it in combination with Traz??

Emberguard

Legend
@Bewildered Zeratul up until yesterday I was convinced I wouldn't get beyond maybe a lvl 8 on two of my worlds despite avoiding the gold players.

Now I've got a guaranteed lvl 9 on two worlds because of league results with the possibility that maybe, just maybe I'll reach that last touchdown needed for a lvl 10 once I collect the final log in bonus.

The champs retreat being in the prizes is awesome because it hasn't come around for so long. If you simply want a "I got them for all the ages" satisfaction then well, it's awesome to have them in events. I was waiting for it before considering aging up for that reason. No idea if I'll ever use it but now I have it I've got that choice