• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Roads

DeletedUser115548

I wanted to move a house and a clump of trees to make a little room to add something. Now most of my houses have that little hovering icon that says they are not connected but they are all next to roads. I upgraded a couple of roads but ran out of supplies but it didn't seem to help.

DeletedUser110531

You gotta make sure that your buildings are connected to your townhall with roads. It doesn't matter what roads you use, can you show us what your town looks like?

Shad23

Emperor
you must have deleated 1 square of a road without seeing where in your city you deleated it hapens sometimes

DeletedUser115548

I must have deleted a bit of road. My productions gave me enough supplies I was able to put a square of road back and everything is back to normal. Thanks for the replies.