• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

whats the point

DeletedUser108489

whats the point of passing level 10 in most great buildings if you dont get any increase

DeletedUser108489

on level 16 in on most giving attack and defense but no increase % wise since level 10

upload_2019-1-21_16-18-2.png

upload_2019-1-21_16-23-7.png

upload_2019-1-21_16-19-56.png

I could go on, but I won't :)

Shad23

Emperor
if your % does not match those spoilers then you should send suport a ticket
you can find the % 's for each GB on the FoE wiki

Every gb has increasing bonuses, however, the bonuses don't increase on every level. Some even have diminishing returns when they go way up yonder in levels.

Andrew420

Major
Do you mean that higher levels GB’s give more rewards or the Support Pool part?
Since @val the magnificent is the OP and asked about GB lvls above 10
The fact that your previous post was in response to @xmen14's off topic question about support pool bonus
My guess is val meant the higher GB levels
But since no quotes were used and the way most threads drift off topic who knows

DeletedUser

Since @val the magnificent is the OP and asked about GB lvls above 10
The fact that your previous post was in response to @xmen14's off topic question about support pool bonus
My guess is val meant the higher GB levels
But since no quotes were used and the way most threads drift off topic who knows

That would not be the most clever remark why I asked but I guess you’re right.