• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Not a Bug: Tomorrow Era Story Quests disappeared

DeletedUser116495

I had been cheerfully working across the TE map doing the story quests and getting advanced units. However, round about Rio Roxo, new story quests stopped appearing even though I've taken three or four provinces since.

Now all I have is three recurring quests and I can't advance the story. Surely this is a bug?

Any help appreciated.
Screenshot_20181223-214325.png

Attachments

• Screenshot_20181223-214353.png
    Screenshot_20181223-214353.png
    679.3 KB · Views: 212

DeletedUser104881

Quests are dependant on both your progress and your position on the Campaign Map. If there are no quests related to your current position then you will receive recurring quests. The story quests will appear again as you advance on the map and through the research tree.

DeletedUser116559

I had the same issue for the last 3 weeks. Story quest disappeared before the Rio Roxo storyline - after Goodbye Commandante. Yesterday i alternately researched tech and conquered provinces to try and resolve the issue. Lol i was tired of waiting for someone to provide a somewhat more helpful answer so i found my own - even registered on the forum just to share the info

My story quest finally came back when I was busy conquering the final Tomorrow era province. I checked for changes in the quests every so often, so it was between conquering the 3rd and 10th sector of Sao Malvado (last province of Tomorrow Map). The story came back on "Miranda meets the maker"

The story was further along than i expected - when looking at the wiki there are about 30 story line quests that i skipped over. So it might turn out that there is a bug, since the story line doesnt make sense if you skip the whole miranda story... but somehow should know that she met the maker :) At least they can chance the name of the quest 53 for the people that skip over it :)

So i think there is a certain set of circumstances that trigger the Rio Roxo bit and if you dont trigger it, it and the whole story of miranda gets skipped. Maybe somewhere along the line those quests will come around - i will update if that should happen.

The problem wasnt tech (even though i went through half the tomorrow era tech tree. Maybe one day when i advance more

For reference, I skipped 2 techs in Progressive and 1 in Industrial... and that gem one right at the beginning. My map has no untaken provinces up to and including tomorrow era

Giskler

Legend
When I unlocked the TE story quests I was already working on Rio Roxo and it appears to have skipped a lot of story quests for me because of that which I find very odd.