• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Country flag to players name!

DeletedUser115327

Will be interesting if have country flag on player's name or in player's profile and with text who telling what is country!

DeletedUser113235

Cool, but don't forget to add a button to hide this from other players.
It's a nice feature but I see it useless a little bit...

DeletedUser115327

Yes, may be in profile setting can have checkbox for hide/unhide.

Why useless? When you searching other player, every player is with favorite name (nickname) who like and this make searching hardly. You can try searching by standard names for the country, when you live in country with specific names, but if you live in country so England or USA, terrible hardly..

I think that idea is for more easily finding friends and guild members, because when you talking with someone on your own language is many more easily.
From this point of view come my idea.

DeletedUser

+1 if there is an entire opt out to see it from other’s too.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser115327

Total waste of devs time. 99% of the servers are country servers.

Mrs Waste of time, sleep, eating, everything is waste of time, the live is waste of time. -1

Ok, you tell country server, but you no have 140 servers...

-1 this has to do with a deep anti-chauvinism feeling I have.
Wearing the flag of my country in my profile I wouldn’t like for that reason.

For this in player profile can stay option to hide or unhide flag!

Agent327

Overlord
Ok, you tell country server, but you no have 140 servers...

There are 25 servers. Of those 25 one is the beta and one is international. On 23 servers there is no reason to show where you are from. If it is that important to you, write it in your profile.

Romalo5

Corporal
+1
I like this idea ... ! It gives a little bit of info without causing problems with anyone's wish to be anonymous. :D8-)

DeletedUser113901

Servers are linked to a language and sometimes to an area (ex. Mx => Spanish central America Fr => French En => English worldwide) so you're mostly proposing a tool for racial discrimination.