• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Add prizes to GBs above Level 50

DeletedUser113110

Proposal:
To add 6th-10th Places to GBs above Level 50.
Is there any other similar ideas you could find?
Not as far as I could see.
Details:
Now all GBs have 1st-5th Places. But, to GBs above Level 50, people who may have paid hundreds of FPs(since those GBs cost thousands of FPs) would get 6th Place, and get nothing. [DISCLAIMER: THIS WOULD NOT FALL UNDER DO NOT SUGGEST, BECAUSE IT DOES NOT UNBALANCE THE GAME. THIS IS SIMPLY TO FIX AN UNFAIR PART OF THE GAME.] So, what I am proposing is to add 6th-10th Places to GBs above Level 50.
If this gets implemented:
Existing, done levels would not be affected.
Levels currently under way would not be affected.
Only levels that have not started will get tweaked.
This is to balance the game.
Visual Aid:
None. Sorry.
Balance:
Perhaps lower slightly the lower levels' prizes? Ditto to the above rules.
Abuse Preventation:
Hmm... Can't see much room for abuse... Except maybe more people would get rewards and there would be a surge of FPs, Medals, and BPs? But the rewards wouldn't be too game-changing, as they would probably only be a few or a few dozen FPs, at most[at least until the GB reaches over Level 150??]

DeletedUser

-1 I am sorry, I feel it is an important strategy to lock our position down.
It would be a pitty if this becomes easier than it already is.
Also I feel a lot is to earn already why the idea of creating more personal gain for both the owner of the GB as investors doesn’t sound as a good idea to me.

DeletedUser113110

-1 I am sorry, I feel it is an important strategy to lock our position down.
It would be a pitty if this becomes easier than it already is.
Also I feel a lot is to earn already why the idea of creating more personal gain for both the owner of the GB as investors doesn’t sound as a good idea to me.
While that is true(I do age with some of them), it is important to remember this:
Lower players cannot afford 1000s of FPs the large players are able to pay. By implementing this, we are helping newer players get the FPs and BPs they lack.

DeletedUser

While that is true(I do age with some of them), it is important to remember this:
Lower players cannot afford 1000s of FPs the large players are able to pay. By implementing this, we are helping newer players get the FPs and BPs they lack.

True and at the same time that still makes it kinda easier which is not something I like as for the direction of the game in more than only this aspect.
What I do is giving p5 in a high GB for 1 fp and to take those gestures, one can make, entirely away from the game would be a pity I think.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser96901

but a long time I had an idea for a more fair way to reward donators
x% donations gives x% of the rewards of the level (count all rewards together not the reward of place 1)

so if somebody makes 1st with 30% of the needed FP and he gets 30%
the next has 29% given so he gets 29%

that would be more fair than giving 1st place twice as much FP than the 2nd

, we are helping newer players get the FPs and BPs they lack.
newer player shouldn't donate to high GB

or did you donate to such levels when you were a newer player ?

when I was a newer player I got my BP from low level GBs and from aiding

Lower players cannot afford 1000s of FPs the large players are able to pay.
you steal low level GB owners the donators when you give to lower player more easily places in high level GB

if lower players get what they need in high level GB why should they help other lower players ?

but that is how it should be:
lower players should help lower players
and high level GB owners build up their high level GBs

people who may have paid hundreds of FPs(since those GBs cost thousands of FPs) would get 6th Place, and get nothing
they get a lesson
don't donate in high level GB when that donation would guaranteed place 1 on a low level GB

Last edited by a moderator:

Emberguard

Legend
That would be a reasonable option if they wanted to change the manner in which donations are worked out (Test Ament)

As to the OP idea - rather then places 6-10, I'd make it either 6, or 6 and 7.

For securing and filling up each lvl 100% proportionate to each contribution spot its:
[1st] 1/2 (0.5)
[2nd] 1/4 (0.25)
[3rd] 1/8 (0.125)
[4th] 1/16 (0.0625)
[5th] 1/32 (0.03125)
Owner: 1/32

Adding those amounts up will give you 100%

DeletedUser113110

Reply to @Test Ament
Yes, I donated to several high GBs. Some I made a huge profit, some I didn't. Although it was more like a 10-90 scenario.

DeletedUser113110

That would be a reasonable option if they wanted to change the manner in which donations are worked out (Test Ament)

As to the OP idea - rather then places 6-10, I'd make it either 6, or 6 and 7.

For securing and filling up each lvl 100% proportionate to each contribution spot its:
[1st] 1/2 (0.5)
[2nd] 1/4 (0.25)
[3rd] 1/8 (0.125)
[4th] 1/16 (0.0625)
[5th] 1/32 (0.03125)
Owner: 1/32

Adding those amounts up will give you 100%
That would be a good idea. Someone make it an idea or I will make it.8-)

Emberguard

Legend
It's already a thing if you're referring to the amounts for each position. That's the math my arc lvling group was using for growing our arcs.

ntnete0

Brigadier-General
As Em wrote. Manny players i know in some situations self level there gb so a place would break even at 90% or in other situations where a building is so larg , 1st and 2nd place are all ready in profit so they post them in 1.9 thread where a taker allready places more fps making 3rd ready ... then the owner self levels and again offers 4th and 5th as 1.9 .... and usually gb is full. Your idea would need a serious redistribution of all rewards .... for now Neutral.

Ati2

Legend

Sometimes it takes forever to be able to give away even the 4th or 5th spot. If you add more and don't want others to lose the opportunity, you'll never level that GB.

Agent327

Overlord
Now all GBs have 1st-5th Places. But, to GBs above Level 50, people who may have paid hundreds of FPs(since those GBs cost thousands of FPs) would get 6th Place, and get nothing. [DISCLAIMER: THIS WOULD NOT FALL UNDER DO NOT SUGGEST, BECAUSE IT DOES NOT UNBALANCE THE GAME. THIS IS SIMPLY TO FIX AN UNFAIR PART OF THE GAME.]

Why is it unfair? Nobody is forcing you to donate in a way you get nothing in return. Is donating 100 fp for 5th place fair when you only get 5fp in return?

Your suggestion will be unfair to someone in 11th place. Should we add 11-20 as well, just to be sure?